- Joined
- May 25, 2024
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$200
$200
User Power: 20%
Hi everyone!
The Backstory: I have been experimenting with adding custom AI tools powered by the ChatGPT API to my website. After building several simple tools from scratch, I thought there might be a broader need for a WordPress plug-in that allows non-coders to create custom AI tools and assistants for their sites.
The Idea: Imagine tools like content paraphrasers, summarisers, or planners for personalised meals or workouts—all without needing to code. You’d simply write a prompt and use the plug-in to add a form with the necessary fields to collect info from your visitors. Depending on the tool, a form could include dropdown menus or free-entry text boxes.
Here's an example of how it might work for a meal planner tool:
A web visitor wants to become a vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan (etc.). They fill out a form with the following fields:
The Challenge: I’m currently in the idea validation stage and need to know if there’s a real demand for this. I've posted about it in various online communities, and response has been minimal. I'd really appreciate your honest thoughts and feedback
Calling All Website Owners and Bloggers:
If you own a website or blog, I would be incredibly grateful if you could answer a few questions:
1. Is this something you'd find useful for your website? Why or why not?
2. What specific features would make this plug-in most useful for you?
3. Or maybe you've seen something like that already? Please tell me about it.
Thanks a ton!
The Backstory: I have been experimenting with adding custom AI tools powered by the ChatGPT API to my website. After building several simple tools from scratch, I thought there might be a broader need for a WordPress plug-in that allows non-coders to create custom AI tools and assistants for their sites.
The Idea: Imagine tools like content paraphrasers, summarisers, or planners for personalised meals or workouts—all without needing to code. You’d simply write a prompt and use the plug-in to add a form with the necessary fields to collect info from your visitors. Depending on the tool, a form could include dropdown menus or free-entry text boxes.
Here's an example of how it might work for a meal planner tool:
A web visitor wants to become a vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan (etc.). They fill out a form with the following fields:
- Diet: (vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan/etc.)
- Meal plan duration: (1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.)
- Ingredients to avoid: (potatoes, beans - probably a free text box)
The Challenge: I’m currently in the idea validation stage and need to know if there’s a real demand for this. I've posted about it in various online communities, and response has been minimal. I'd really appreciate your honest thoughts and feedback
Calling All Website Owners and Bloggers:
If you own a website or blog, I would be incredibly grateful if you could answer a few questions:
1. Is this something you'd find useful for your website? Why or why not?
2. What specific features would make this plug-in most useful for you?
3. Or maybe you've seen something like that already? Please tell me about it.
Thanks a ton!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
