The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Brand Builder

Jayden O

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 25, 2018
Australia
Hey Team!

My name's Jayden, I'm from the Queensland, Australia.

2 years ago I left a career in media to pursue something much more meaningful to me - a life of freedom (and the opportunities that that freedom provides).

I literally sold the house, packed up the family, moved interstate - and have dug my feet in to work, hustle (and as Gary Vee says "eat shit") to build and create a real brand, in a saturated market, where my competing brands are hundreds of years old.

Why?

Because almost all of these other brands are sitting complacent. They dominate the industry, not because they are pushing limits, and creating value for their customers, but because no other brand has turned up to shake things up.

This is my plan. And I know I still have so, so much to learn.

But I have time, and I have patience, and I will work as hard and as long as it takes to win.

@MJ DeMarco's Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane have been my bibles, and this forum is my church. I thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I am really looking forward to learning as much as possible from everyone here, and hopefully contributing some small pieces of wisdom along the way too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
@MJ DeMarco's Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane have been my bibles, and this forum is my church. I thought it was about time I introduced myself.

Thanks for the introduction. Glad you have finally popped your head above the parapet.

It is surprising how many niches that still exist that are dominated by old school Goliaths that just chug along quite nicely without any major outside influence. It only takes one person to really disrupt that market and all hell can break loose.

Good luck with your disputations and look forward to seeing your posts.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Thanks man, appreciate the intro!

Because almost all of these other brands are sitting complacent. They dominate the industry, not because they are pushing limits, and creating value for their customers, but because no other brand has turned up to shake things up.

Great place to shake up -- just do things slightly better and you've gotta biz!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...