The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Alpha Dadbod: less time doesn't have to mean lower standards (free Amazon book)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
D

Deleted37035

My first book just went live on Amazon!

Until Friday, as a thank you to this community, I am offering it free on Amazon.
It's targeted at Dad's primarily, but there is a ton of useful info and I hope it will be helpful to some of you.

I'd be honored if you downloaded and let me know what you think. Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

The Alpha Dadbod: less time doesn't have to mean lower standards
by Brenden Dearie

see link below for free download:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Book Cover.jpg
    Book Cover.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 7

morts78

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 27, 2019
Missed the download and the Amazon link won't let me purchase in the UK. Is there somewhere else I can get a copy? Cheers.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
direct feedback ahead, so be warned:

I don't like the name of the book.

I'm not an Alpha. I'm just me, and I don't have any interest in changing the core of what makes me tick. I don't care to measure up to whatever an Alpha is (people that identify as an Alpha tend to annoy me).

I also don't want a dadbod. If I'm going to shoot for a goal, physique-wise, I want abs, big arms, strong legs, etc.

I have a feeling that Alpha Dadbod means something different in the context of your book. A title, though, needs to stand on its own. People need to know what it means without any other explanation necessary.

Millionaire Fastlane is a great title (though a little corny). Millionaire - I know what that is. Fastlane - I know what that is too. Millionaire Fastlane - That sounds like it means 'become a millionaire quickly.' Yeah, I could live with that. It also sounds like this might be a roadmap for how to get there...show me this lane so I can drive it. -- I put together all of that without opening the front cover. Your title should do the same.

D

Deleted37035

direct feedback ahead, so be warned:

I don't like the name of the book.

I'm not an Alpha. I'm just me, and I don't have any interest in changing the core of what makes me tick. I don't care to measure up to whatever an Alpha is (people that identify as an Alpha tend to annoy me).

I also don't want a dadbod. If I'm going to shoot for a goal, physique-wise, I want abs, big arms, strong legs, etc.

I have a feeling that Alpha Dadbod means something different in the context of your book. A title, though, needs to stand on its own. People need to know what it means without any other explanation necessary.

Millionaire Fastlane is a great title (though a little corny). Millionaire - I know what that is. Fastlane - I know what that is too. Millionaire Fastlane - That sounds like it means 'become a millionaire quickly.' Yeah, I could live with that. It also sounds like this might be a roadmap for how to get there...show me this lane so I can drive it. -- I put together all of that without opening the front cover. Your title should do the same.

Honestly, whole-heartedly appreciate the feedback.
The name will have to stand for several reasons though.
It's catchier than anything else I came up with, it does as you say:
"Conveys the message of what the book is going to accomplish"
Not just any dadbod, but a redefining of what we associate as a dadbod.
Thus an Alpha Dadbod is a hyper masculine dad bod or if the program is followed, the top 95% of population done drug free and under serious time constraints.

People will definitely get offended, but the book is results focused to the extreme.
Fathers who have no time need an approach like this because they simply DONT HAVE TIME to do anything else. Take from it what you need, but if you want to look better, be stronger and healthier to be able to run with your kids or pick them up, throw em around and have a good looking body, this book is a roadmap.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
I like the design and the way you structured your copy.
However, it's hard to understand what the book is about just from reading the title.

I've been working out for years and reading the title of this book confuses me a lot. I didn't understand the content of the book until reading the description.

G

Guest24480

Not to call you out or anything, but you make the claim in the description that it's the "#1 Bestseller in Men's Health".

I doubt that's true which kind of hurts your credibility.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hol’ up but you’re supposed to end with a dad bod or not?

I tried looking inside and I didn’t see a table of contents.

Speaking of stereotypes that “Alpha” thing is so...”Chad”. Will that attract Chad dads or any dads?

I’m on Reddit too much sorry if this makes no sense

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
So, my fiancee has a pretty cool kid that calls me dad AND im extremly short on time AND I dislike long gym sessions nearly every day of the week so im going to check this out.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hol’ up but you’re supposed to end with a dad bod or not?

I tried looking inside and I didn’t see a table of contents.

Speaking of stereotypes that “Alpha” thing is so...”Chad”. Will that attract Chad dads or any dads?

I’m on Reddit too much sorry if this makes no sense
Virgin dads get attracted. Chad dads do the attracting.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hold on how are virgin dads.. .dads
d3r7tb2-9c07d597-16e1-420f-97a8-d3f3652452c6.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.