Niptuck MD
plutocrat-in-training
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2016
- Messages
- 1,449
- Location
- NORWAY - - WEST EUROPE - BRASILIA
Rep Bank
$2,675
$2,675
User Power: 164%
How many of yall aspiring fastlaners are working/hustling creating today??? Just because its a holiday dont mean $hit!
I woke up this morning and called one of my local area mentors (he has made a fortune dong earth moving/excavating menial work by scaling his trucks and gaining contracts upon contracts in five neighboring counties..) he said he was working all day I said “really? On thanksgiving?” He exclaimed “its just another day” that got me thinking, damn this is why he has made it... I finished a udemy course and began to read more into import/export clauses; and ordered another sample from my supplier overseas. I think this mindset is a must and will help me propel forward in 2018. I anticipate working on Christmas New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day!
I woke up this morning and called one of my local area mentors (he has made a fortune dong earth moving/excavating menial work by scaling his trucks and gaining contracts upon contracts in five neighboring counties..) he said he was working all day I said “really? On thanksgiving?” He exclaimed “its just another day” that got me thinking, damn this is why he has made it... I finished a udemy course and began to read more into import/export clauses; and ordered another sample from my supplier overseas. I think this mindset is a must and will help me propel forward in 2018. I anticipate working on Christmas New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


