The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thanks

Cedric Gaping

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 4, 2020
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I am Cedric Gaping and master student in the university of applied sciences in kaiserslautern(Germany).

I am 24 years and i was born in cameroon (central Africa) and i am looking forward opening my business there after my studies.
I am new here and very thankful to be part of the community. I read the TheMillionaireFastlane and in the next step i will read Unscripted .

Thanks

Cedric

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jmin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
May 30, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi Cedric

Good luck with the remainder of your studies.

Have you started work on a business? Or are you postponing until you've finished your masters?

Cedric Gaping

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 4, 2020
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Hi Cedric

Good luck with the remainder of your studies.

Have you started work on a business? Or are you postponing until you've finished your masters?
Actually everyday i am working on the plan to build the business and nearby i am doing my master.

Next year i will flight to cameroon so can figure out how the business will be built.

Cedric

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am Cedric Gaping and master student in the university of applied sciences in kaiserslautern(Germany).

I am 24 years and i was born in cameroon (central Africa) and i am looking forward opening my business there after my studies.
I am new here and very thankful to be part of the community. I read the TheMillionaireFastlane and in the next step i will read Unscripted .

Thanks

Cedric

I've read 1,000 introductions to the forum, and I have one promise for you.

Anyone whose first word here is THANKS is welcome here, and more than that with a heart and mind that is properly anchored, I have no doubt you will be successful in life. Welcome to the Fastlane Forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Anyone whose first word here is THANKS is welcome here, and more than that with a heart and mind that is properly anchored, I have no doubt you will be successful in life. Welcome to the Fastlane Forum.
^^^ This.

I agree 100%. You can easily spot the people who are grateful for what they have and for the opportunities around them.

Cedric Gaping

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 4, 2020
Kaiserslautern, Germany

Thanks very much and i am totally agree with you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...