G-Man
Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Jan 13, 2014
- Messages
- 2,038
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 540%
So, I quit my job after reading TMF . I got what I thought was a relatively boring 9-5 that morphed into a working for equity roller coaster ride. That equity might be worthless. It might make me a millionaire. The company is currently in a dive. After we fired the controller, I spent the weekend at the office and discovered an unforeseen situation that makes us broke. We thought we had another 8 weeks of runway to close a deal. It's now turned into a fire sale.
In all of this, I go to the office every day with a great sense of opportunity. Change in the status quo is an opportunity. Every disaster is an opportunity to learn, and make myself an even greater asset to... myself.
I think all of this would be crushing me right now if it weren't for the difference in outlook I've gotten from both MJ's book and the awesome content by the people here.
Reps to:
@Scot
@Kak
@MidwestLandlord
@AndrewNC
@SinisterLex
@Vigilante
@MJ DeMarco
@jpanarra
In all of this, I go to the office every day with a great sense of opportunity. Change in the status quo is an opportunity. Every disaster is an opportunity to learn, and make myself an even greater asset to... myself.
I think all of this would be crushing me right now if it weren't for the difference in outlook I've gotten from both MJ's book and the awesome content by the people here.
Reps to:
@Scot
@Kak
@MidwestLandlord
@AndrewNC
@SinisterLex
@Vigilante
@MJ DeMarco
@jpanarra
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
