What's new

Thank you MJ and Fastlane Forum!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lexus

PARKED
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$75
Hello friends,

My name is Alex and i'm 21 years old. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I discovered "The Millionaire Fastlane " through the magical site known as Amazon.com. It is purely through the decision that I wanted something better that eventually lead me to this book. I don't remember the exact process but it went something like: I daydreamed about earning a passive income (for a long time), I became curious to the possibility, I got motivated, I decided the only way to make this happen is to get started (I realized the only thing that could stop me is fear and the decision to give up), I went down to the local library which was once foreign to me (is now one of my favorite places to be), I picked up some books that offered some guidance, I realized then that not all advice is created equal and that I needed a way to effectively cut through the noise (which is when I discovered amazon and it's ratings and comments), I saw that this book was rated extremely well and through some hesitation eventually decided to give it a try, read the book, loved it, fastlane was for me, made a decision to make a series of desicions to guide me on my fastlane journey.

I got started. I read many more books and scoured many articles since then and started my journey. I started to get overwhelmed and burn out because I was reluctant to idetify certain needs which I am trying to address now. One of which was having a respectable support system. I couldn't figure that one out until one day it hit me. That is "The Fastlane Forum". Duh!

So here I am, I'm ready to join the many like minded, optimistic and supportive individuals on this forum and I hope that not only will I benefit from the expertise of people who have acquired that "lamborghini" but that I will make many friends along the way, on my path to freedom. Thank you all for reading, and I encourage you to reply, post, add me as a friend, and get involved.

Yours truly,
Alex
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Emiy!
 
Tvomm howoph vjev getv, qistupem vuadj o tii. :iate_dmeq:Jeje
Vjepl zua!
 
Emiy, ov't hsiev vu jewi zua jisi. O katv kuopif epf en 21 et ximm epf mowi op vji Tvevit. O'n muuloph gusxesf vu hivvoph vu lpux zua up vji gusan.
 
O tex vjev vjot cuul xet sevif iyvsinimz ximm epf vjsuahj tuni jitovevoup iwipvaemmz fidofif vu howi ov e vsz

O moli vjot. O xet iyedvmz vji teni, jitovepv. Katv janep pevasi O haitt...O vsoif nz citv vu gopf emm tusvt ug huuf sietupt puv vu caz vji cuul, et O en e hsefi e tdiqvod. Egvis vxu xiilt ug xevdjoph vji Zuavaci woft epf siefoph vji gostv vjsii djeqvist, O jef vu tez vu nztimg "xeli aq Fewi, ov't emm dunnup tipti!"

Tvomm xeovoph gus nz cuul vu essowi vjuahj...O'n op vji AL, velit muphis :t O piif vu hiv up vjot i-cuul cepfxehup!

Epzxez, jo Emiy, O'n pix jisi vuu :) O muul gusxesf vu tuni duum fotdattoupt!
 
Vjeplt H-nep422, teni vu zua.

Zua jewi vu ci e movvmi tliqvodem cideati xjev't tvuqqoph vji eavjus gsun katv qutvoph vji dunnipvt jontimg epf iwip tvsivdjoph vjin uav vu 3 nupvj opviswemt, tu et puv vu muul tatqodouat. Cav epzupi xju jet kuopif vjot gusan us sief jot cuul, lpuxt vjev NK qsuwofit vji PU CT xi emm tu fitqisevimz piif. Zua'si huppe muwi vji cuul :)
 
Emtu, O dep'v dunqmeop ecuav qezoph £15 uff gus 400 qehit ug epzvjoph. E muv ug iggusv jet hupi op, sihesfmitt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom