The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Teenage fitness

HADES

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
Hey everyone!

So it's been 8 months ago since a started uploading videos to youtube about Fitness and bodyweight training. Of course, this is a very crowded niche and there is a lot of competition. I was thinking of niching down and going for the teenage market but i don't know if I should do that or take another topic that i know alot about. How would you provide new value to the youtube fitness market space and create a productocracy and be different?

Thanks for all the value so far!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
- Talk about how the body grows and adjust to exercising.
- Posture and health related to using computers and phones
- The myth of stunting growth
- Get into the science and biology

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

So it's been 8 months ago since a started uploading videos to youtube about Fitness and bodyweight training. Of course, this is a very crowded niche and there is a lot of competition. I was thinking of niching down and going for the teenage market but i don't know if I should do that or take another topic that i know alot about. How would you provide new value to the youtube fitness market space and create a productocracy and be different?

Thanks for all the value so far!
Healthy nutrition habits and regular exercise habits. Make it fun! It doesn't have to be traditional sports.

HADES

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
Healthy nutrition habits and regular exercise habits. Make it fun! It doesn't have to be traditional sports.
I totally agree with you it has to be fun, but i feel like everybody is already talking about that.

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
- Talk about how the body grows and adjust to exercising.
- Posture and health related to using computers and phones
- The myth of stunting growth
- Get into the science and biology

You should do this only if you are muscular, or if you really can provide in-depth, valuable fitness knowledge or are a brilliant communicator, or if you have amazing presentation skills.

And if you can figure out youtubes algorithm.

If not, direct your energy towards skills you are good at. There are plenty of fitness related things you can do.

Also, look up the thread of Valier. He grew his channel to 140K+ subs within 3 months and has taken you tube by storm. He created videos on common topics/opinions, but presented them in a great way. There were few youtubers he had to compete with, but the topic was popular and very-talked about so it may have been difficult for him but he figured out the algorithm and made the most use of it.

D

Deleted74338

You said bodyweight. I do not know about you and your abilities, but you can create content about gymnastic rings and olympic weightlifting, combining the two, making your own routine, there are not even that many rings or oly weightlifting routines out there, there are so many things you can talk about, join other platforms like tiktok which is atm great for growing your brand, the possibilities are endless if you know what you are doing and can back it up.

HADES

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
You said bodyweight. I do not know about you and your abilities, but you can create content about gymnastic rings and olympic weightlifting, combining the two, making your own routine, there are not even that many rings or oly weightlifting routines out there, there are so many things you can talk about, join other platforms like tiktok which is atm great for growing your brand, the possibilities are endless if you know what you are doing and can back it up.
that's a good one but i wish, atm i can do advanced stuff like back and front lever muslce up. But currently working on handstand. But really grateful for your reply. Do you know any other niches i could combine with fitness.?

HADES

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
You should do this only if you are muscular, or if you really can provide in-depth, valuable fitness knowledge or are a brilliant communicator, or if you have amazing presentation skills.

And if you can figure out youtubes algorithm.

If not, direct your energy towards skills you are good at. There are plenty of fitness related things you can do.

Also, look up the thread of Valier. He grew his channel to 140K+ subs within 3 months and has taken you tube by storm. He created videos on common topics/opinions, but presented them in a great way. There were few youtubers he had to compete with, but the topic was popular and very-talked about so it may have been difficult for him but he figured out the algorithm and made the most use of it.
Well don't really have a degree or something in fitness, but i can say that i'm pretty muscular(probably genes) I'm also really good a writing, but i don't want to have the shiny object syndrome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.