The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Teenage fitness

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

HADES

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
Hey everyone!

So it's been 8 months ago since a started uploading videos to youtube about Fitness and bodyweight training. Of course, this is a very crowded niche and there is a lot of competition. I was thinking of niching down and going for the teenage market but i don't know if I should do that or take another topic that i know alot about. How would you provide new value to the youtube fitness market space and create a productocracy and be different?

Thanks for all the value so far!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
- Talk about how the body grows and adjust to exercising.
- Posture and health related to using computers and phones
- The myth of stunting growth
- Get into the science and biology

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

So it's been 8 months ago since a started uploading videos to youtube about Fitness and bodyweight training. Of course, this is a very crowded niche and there is a lot of competition. I was thinking of niching down and going for the teenage market but i don't know if I should do that or take another topic that i know alot about. How would you provide new value to the youtube fitness market space and create a productocracy and be different?

Thanks for all the value so far!
Healthy nutrition habits and regular exercise habits. Make it fun! It doesn't have to be traditional sports.

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
- Talk about how the body grows and adjust to exercising.
- Posture and health related to using computers and phones
- The myth of stunting growth
- Get into the science and biology
You should do this only if you are muscular, or if you really can provide in-depth, valuable fitness knowledge or are a brilliant communicator, or if you have amazing presentation skills.

And if you can figure out youtubes algorithm.

If not, direct your energy towards skills you are good at. There are plenty of fitness related things you can do.

Also, look up the thread of Valier. He grew his channel to 140K+ subs within 3 months and has taken you tube by storm. He created videos on common topics/opinions, but presented them in a great way. There were few youtubers he had to compete with, but the topic was popular and very-talked about so it may have been difficult for him but he figured out the algorithm and made the most use of it.

beswaax

New Contributor
Nov 26, 2019
You said bodyweight. I do not know about you and your abilities, but you can create content about gymnastic rings and olympic weightlifting, combining the two, making your own routine, there are not even that many rings or oly weightlifting routines out there, there are so many things you can talk about, join other platforms like tiktok which is atm great for growing your brand, the possibilities are endless if you know what you are doing and can back it up.

OP
OP
HADES

HADES

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
You said bodyweight. I do not know about you and your abilities, but you can create content about gymnastic rings and olympic weightlifting, combining the two, making your own routine, there are not even that many rings or oly weightlifting routines out there, there are so many things you can talk about, join other platforms like tiktok which is atm great for growing your brand, the possibilities are endless if you know what you are doing and can back it up.
that's a good one but i wish, atm i can do advanced stuff like back and front lever muslce up. But currently working on handstand. But really grateful for your reply. Do you know any other niches i could combine with fitness.?

OP
OP
HADES

HADES

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
You should do this only if you are muscular, or if you really can provide in-depth, valuable fitness knowledge or are a brilliant communicator, or if you have amazing presentation skills.

And if you can figure out youtubes algorithm.

If not, direct your energy towards skills you are good at. There are plenty of fitness related things you can do.

Also, look up the thread of Valier. He grew his channel to 140K+ subs within 3 months and has taken you tube by storm. He created videos on common topics/opinions, but presented them in a great way. There were few youtubers he had to compete with, but the topic was popular and very-talked about so it may have been difficult for him but he figured out the algorithm and made the most use of it.
Well don't really have a degree or something in fitness, but i can say that i'm pretty muscular(probably genes) I'm also really good a writing, but i don't want to have the shiny object syndrome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock