I have a Premium+ account on X, which is a new feature allowing only those with such tiered membership to write long-form content akin to a Substack feel. It allows media to be inserted within text, bullet points, and many other features simply not available in a typical post fashion.
techcrunch.com
It feels a lot like the Substack modality, which I have as my main landing page. This also allows for an email list to be curated, whereas X doesn't have that.
I recently published an article on Substack, and subsequently learned about this X feature so I copy/pasted it over as an X article too. Both platforms allow videos to be embedded too.
X is becoming the 'super app,' which means it's also punishing those who try to steer people away from the platform. I like the idea of collecting emails though too.
Anyone familiar with both platforms have advice or insights as to which should be pursued more aggressively?
X now allows Premium+ users and organizations to publish articles | TechCrunch
Elon Musk-owned social network X announced a new long-form format called Articles today for Premium+ and verified organizations.
It feels a lot like the Substack modality, which I have as my main landing page. This also allows for an email list to be curated, whereas X doesn't have that.
I recently published an article on Substack, and subsequently learned about this X feature so I copy/pasted it over as an X article too. Both platforms allow videos to be embedded too.
X is becoming the 'super app,' which means it's also punishing those who try to steer people away from the platform. I like the idea of collecting emails though too.
Anyone familiar with both platforms have advice or insights as to which should be pursued more aggressively?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
