The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck in a community of blue-pilled slowlaners... SOS

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
Hello, fellow fastlaners,

My name is Harper, nice to meet you. I am 15 years old and I live in a small town in Alabama. All my life I have been influenced to get a good education, go to a good college, get a good job, and be a good person. Everywhere I go, old slowlaners ask me about my grades, and I tell them they are good, and they say the same slowlane lectures they always say. Although, this sounded logical at the time, when I was 13 I started to give up on school. We go for 8 hours a day and get no return. It seemed like bullshit even back then and now it is for sure.

I have always been the nerd in my school, so using my nerdiness, I used the internet to express my curiosity. I quickly learned that school is bullshit. From there, I discovered entrepreneurship. In the process of researching about entrepreneurship, I found the Fastlane Forum. I then bought Unscripted a few months ago and read it, and I just finished it a few days ago. My mind has expanded exponentially. I can't thank MJ for providing this resource at practically no cost.

Anyhow, my plans for this summer break were to fully execute my business, but I have done countless hours of research and reading and it is gonna take longer than 2 months to fully execute a business. So, I guess you could say my summer has been somewhat productive. However, there is still 2 weeks left in summer break for me, and I am gonna try and read TMF , Biography of Elon Musk, or How to win friends and influence people.

Anyhow, if anyone can reply to this and give me some tips about executing my business, getting out of the rat race, etc. Please no BS.

Thanks,
Best of luck to you guys,
Harper

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Harper,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on starting at such a young age.

TMF , Biography of Elon Musk, or How to win friends and influence people.

I’ve read/listened to all of those books. I would recommend reading TMF first.

You may consider some of what I am going to say BS.

Please graduate high school. Since you are the nerdy type you can probably get by with little effort. Continue to work on your business, but remember to have fun along the way. At your age, I am assuming you have few responsibilities outside of school and the “real world” is still a few years off. Cherish your time.

I sense that you have an adversarial relationship with the Slowlane. I was that way right when I first read the books. People in the Slowlane are not inherently bad. Many of them do important work, and remember, many Fastlane businesses will require a human resource system.

Fastlaners have just discovered that there is another way to earn money, and we decided that the Sidewalk and the Slowlane are not for us.

I’m not sure what your business is, but if you enjoy programming, that may be a valuable skill as your develop your business.

Always be learning. Read the gold threads, read recommended books. Search through old threads and ask the experts questions. Once you have a business idea, take consistent action toward its execution.

Again, welcome to the forum.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, 15, impressive! My advice to you is to not rush things. Youth only comes once. Enjoy it. Be a kid.

Knowledge accumulates. But so does age.

Welcome to the forum!

if anyone can reply to this and give me some tips about executing my business,

What is the business?

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
Wow, 15, impressive! My advice to you is to not rush things. Youth only comes once. Enjoy it. Be a kid.

Welcome to the forum!

What is the business?
Thank you, MJ! I was gonna go to the Tampa Meetup, but my parents wouldn't let me go. I wanna learn from the pros!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
Harper,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on starting at such a young age.

I’ve read/listened to all of those books. I would recommend reading TMF first.

You may consider some of what I am going to say BS.

Please graduate high school. Since you are the nerdy type you can probably get by with little effort. Continue to work on your business, but remember to have fun along the way. At your age, I am assuming you have few responsibilities outside of school and the “real world” is still a few years off. Cherish your time.

I sense that you have an adversarial relationship with the Slowlane. I was that way right when I first read the books. People in the Slowlane are not inherently bad. Many of them do important work, and remember, many Fastlane businesses will require a human resource system.

Fastlaners have just discovered that there is another way to earn money, and we decided that the Sidewalk and the Slowlane are not for us.

I’m not sure what your business is, but if you enjoy programming, that may be a valuable skill as your develop your business.

Always be learning. Read the gold threads, read recommended books. Search through old threads and ask the experts questions. Once you have a business idea, take consistent action toward its execution.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the valuable advise! My business partner is @Will-v-the-World , I don't know if you have seen him around the forum or not, but basically, we are in the process of trying to execute our business, we have the idea, but we are stuck at the execution because neither of our parents is in support of our business. They think it is too risky.

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States

Welcome to the forum!

What is the business?
is it ok if you direct message me about the business part?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...