The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great to be here. I love being part of a community of people that want to become wealthier

Chika

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 12, 2019
Hello,

My name is Chika. I am from Nigeria, I work in Sales with an FMCG company. I've done this for 6 years. I had always wanted to go into business and I did but never really been successful the way I wanted it. I think this maybe part of the learning process. Cut a long story short I did an MBA then I got the job I'm working at now at least to make sure I could cover the basics but I'm not excited about it, never been really. But the pay is good so I stay but then I feel like am wasting time. My search for a better way brought me to this forum.

I hope I learn fast enough and build the relationships required to not just change my trajectory but to make a positive impact globally.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 20181113_071852-03-01.jpeg
    20181113_071852-03-01.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 0

William B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2018
Hi Chika,
Pleasure to meet you, welcome to the community. It says I joined this January, but I just posted my first post today. Excited to communicate and watch each other grow!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...