The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stop stuttering on your zoom calls with ScriptOn - Concept Feedback

Idea threads

Navkun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've thought of this new SAAS idea and would love to get some feedback.

It's called ScriptOn. A web app that would help people get through online meetings with ease. Its main goal/problem it's solving is removing the need to remember scripts and helping people in those times when your mind just goes blank for a few seconds.

Based on AI(specifically NLP), the system would provide live suggestions to a user using voice recognition. ScriptOn would process your voice and the past conversation you've just had and find out what best to say next.

In the MVP, It'd be much simpler, you would write a script segmenting different parts that you'll say together, and once it's run, it'll recognize when you say the first segment and bring up the next one. That way, you won't need to keep looking at your script and you won't have to remember it(plus makes it seem more natural).

Check it out here: ScriptOn

Also, is OnScript a better name than ScriptOn?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 15

Navkun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 12, 2021
Like Dialpad Ai?
Just checked it out, and it's sort of similar.

The dial pad system seems to focus on customer support while mine will focus on zoom calls.

Their system also is similar to what I thought of for the MVP. But in the full product, I plan to add suggestions based on the current flow of the conversation that isn't generated from a 'card' as they use.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA

Navkun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 12, 2021
I think it's a cool idea, by the way. No solopreneur or small team is going to buy Dialpad Ai. A standalone solution for that market might do well.
Thanks,
Unrelated, but do you think TikTok videos would be a good way to get MVP validation?

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Thanks,
Unrelated, but do you think TikTok videos would be a good way to get MVP validation?
Try it along with a couple of other marketing channels. See which works, and scale that one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vcisoptional

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 20, 2022
Hi everyone,

I've thought of this new SAAS idea and would love to get some feedback.

It's called ScriptOn. A web app that would help people get through online meetings with ease. Its main goal/problem it's solving is removing the need to remember scripts and helping people in those times when your mind just goes blank for a few seconds.

Based on AI(specifically NLP), the system would provide live suggestions to a user using voice recognition. ScriptOn would process your voice and the past conversation you've just had and find out what best to say next.

In the MVP, It'd be much simpler, you would write a script segmenting different parts that you'll say together, and once it's run, it'll recognize when you say the first segment and bring up the next one. That way, you won't need to keep looking at your script and you won't have to remember it(plus makes it seem more natural).

Check it out here: ScriptOn

Also, is OnScript a better name than ScriptOn?
Seems like a good af idea. But for example when dealing with sensitive customer data in zoom calls. E.G. Auditing, Consulting, IB people tend to be really scared of such solutions because they could steal their data and through that get them fired or worse. I would try to establish that. I am for example not allowed to use something that corrects my spelling or an online translator. (Audit) Cheers

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.