The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB SCHOOL Starting a Web Design Biz in 2021 (Video Tutorial Thread)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey everyone.

I just started a new series over on Youtube and wanted to post it here.

The idea was to work with a real business here in Poland who is finding things tough right now with C0VlD.
I wanted to show how anyone can help people like this with very little technical skills.

This isn't so fastlane in the long run but for someone starting off on here this is a great way to get your feet wet.

Its taken a few weeks to get going with production but now it is up and running.
I really hope it's a useful starting resource. I am aiming for one new video per week.

If you got any questions on the content please post here.
I will be happy to help - you can ask whatever and we can give you advice or feedback here.

Also - thanks to @Valier whose content pushed me a lot to step up my own.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Love that you are providing this amount of value to people searching for a method to put their effort into. Thanks Fox!

Gabbe18

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 16, 2020
Sweden
I have watched many of your YT videos and the time and and energy you put in to give your viewers and fellow entrepreneurs valuable content is amazing! Your YT videos helped me get my first web design project so I will definitely follow along with this series.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Episode 2 just went live...

Really happy with how this one turned out. I think it helps a lot to see how things are on the business owner side and understand why they would want to buy a website (or any online solution).

It was cool of the gym owner to do this also - he shared a lot and was very open with what his situation is atm.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 27, 2016
Thanks, it is nice to see videos from you again. :)

How is the Corona situation around there. I want to go to Poland but I am not sure, the border is just 2 hours from here. ;)

eramart

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2015
Nice series, and the site turned out great! I have some problems with Cloudfare check, though - it likes to redirect me to the security page with captcha instead.

Gabbe18

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 16, 2020
Sweden
Great web series and a lot of valuable content! I have a very specific question. I took a look at the website and saw that you have the website in two languages, Polish and English. I am just wondering how you added the dropdown selection for the two languages at the top of the header?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom