The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start of my UNSCRIPTED journey

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Currently reading UNSCRIPTED . Looking to provide some value and maybe make some cash along the way. Came here to check out the forum that is talked about a lot in the book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Finally mustered up the courage to uninstall every single video game I had installed on my PC, and unsubscribed to every YouTube channel which is not helping propel me forward in life.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Finally mustered up the courage to uninstall every single video game I had installed on my PC, and unsubscribed to every YouTube channel which is not helping propel me forward in life.
Welcome to the forum!

You can start by introducing your skills and what you have done.

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
You can start by introducing your skills and what you have done.
Hello! Currently, I am in 10th grade. I know basic programming (The "Tech Guy" of the family). I can also edit videos. I was hoping to learn the skills I need to know for a project as I go, but the only problem is that I don't know what the "project" is. I edit videos for a small-sized YouTube channel, because it is owned by a relative of mine.

Crzs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 19, 2023
Hello! Currently, I am in 10th grade. I know basic programming (The "Tech Guy" of the family). I can also edit videos. I was hoping to learn the skills I need to know for a project as I go, but the only problem is that I don't know what the "project" is. I edit videos for a small-sized YouTube channel, because it is owned by a relative of mine.
Good luck! By the way, where are you from?

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Good luck! By the way, where are you from?
I am from India. I like it because it has a big potential customer base. It is also the third largest startup ecosystem in the world.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Try to see if there's any value that you can add.

Many teenagers edit long videos or long podcasts and turn them into short videos so they compress the valuable information into a short vid.

Try to sell your skills. Anyone needs it?

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Alright, I set up a Fiverr gig to provide such services. My value skews are super low price and the niche of making long form videos as short as possible while still being engaging. This works out because this is basically what I used to do on the relative's channel I was talking about before. Thanks for the advice!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Alright, I set up a Fiverr gig to provide such services. My value skews are super low price and the niche of making long form videos as short as possible while still being engaging. This works out because this is basically what I used to do on the relative's channel I was talking about before. Thanks for the advice!
NEVER go super low prices. You think you're providing shit value but you're not.

Don't put super low prices, you're going to destroy the market and not making a business for yourself. Putting lower prices means lower value to people, it's about value.

See what your competitors are doing in prices and value. Copy them.

~advice by a 15yr old teenager lol

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
So after 9 days of getting no attention on fiverr, it is clear to me that I am doing something wrong. So this time, I am starting from the beginning. I figured out where I really want to get to in life (calculated the net living cost etc.) and now I will go into the specifics, breaking down my goals into atomic pieces till I figure something out.

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
Evaluated some ideas I had to see whether they match CENTS. Sadly none of them seem worthy enough to pursue yet. I will keep looking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...