The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I’m starting my unscripted journey at 14

jan_hk_156

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone, jan here.
It’s roughly been 7 months since I’ve gotten this idea of fast lane entrepreneurship. It came around October, when the I had the idea to “dropship”. That went just as youse might expect. After that mess, I decided to research more about this new path a wanted for myself. I learned that I was in no position to start a buisness: age, boundaries, money and other factors were the reason. That’s when I learned about mjs book,”unscripted ”. It changed my life. Although I’m still not looking to start a business yet, Ive become more prepared and eager to get closer to my dream of liberty through entrepreneurship when I’m older.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nightwolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Mar 15, 2023
I learned that I was in no position to start a buisness: age, boundaries, money and other factors were the reason.
There is always a way if you look enough. I am 16 and I am starting my online business. @ChrisK is 15 and he already has a successful car detailing business. You might feel that there is no way right now but there is. There is always a way.

Like @heavy_industry once told me "Dream Big, Start Small, Start Now, and Keep Moving"
I keep this with me to make sure I don't action fake or sacrifice my full potential.

If you want it bad enough you'll find a way.
Welcome to the Forum!

jan_hk_156

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 14, 2023
There is always a way if you look enough. I am 16 and I am starting my online business. @ChrisK is 15 and he already has a successful car detailing business. You might feel that there is no way right now but there is. There is always a way.

Like @heavy_industry once told me "Dream Big, Start Small, Start Now, and Keep Moving"
I keep this with me to make sure I don't action fake or sacrifice my full potential.

If you want it bad enough you'll find a way.
Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks nightwolf! I’ll definitely look into a way to start.

Kavin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 28, 2023
Dubai
It’s roughly been 7 months since I’ve gotten this idea of fast lane entrepreneurship. It came around October, when the I had the idea to “dropship”. That went just as youse might expect. After that mess, I decided to research more about this new path a wanted for myself. I learned that I was in no position to start a buisness: age, boundaries, money and other factors were the reason. That’s when I learned about mjs book,”unscripted ”. It changed my life. Although I’m still not looking to start a business yet, Ive become more prepared and eager to get closer to my dream of liberty through entrepreneurship when I’m older.
sounds like you are like me 15 well i didnt start my buis yet i have pretty good blueprint on what to do so ig you should also maybe search around and find a oppy and create a vague idea so yk what you are doing.
p.s -if you want to have a chat drop me a message any time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael Ankrah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 23, 2023
sounds like you are like me 15 well i didnt start my buis yet i have pretty good blueprint on what to do so ig you should also maybe search around and find a oppy and create a vague idea so yk what you are doing.
p.s -if you want to have a chat drop me a message any time
View attachment From Flat-Broke to Filthy Rich_ How to Get Started Toward Wealth When You Have No Money & No S...mp4
View attachment From Flat-Broke to Filthy Rich_ How to Get Started Toward Wealth When You Have No Money & No S...mp4

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Jan, It’s amazing that you considered starting your entrepreneurial journey at such a young age. I would have to disagree that you cant start. The business world is always moving and learning is a lifelong part of business. I would encourage you to learn accounting, sales, marketing, finding problems, building products etc. You may be on time or behind if you don’t start today. Wish you much success and health.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...