What's new

sorry folks, no clever title here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Puppy

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
89
Location
new york
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 106%
A little bit about me. I am a ghost online. I dont do social media. I dont join communities. I dont sign up. I dont comment or interact. I observe. I take what I find valuable and I move on. Or I stick around for a bit but youd never know I was there. Until I stumbled upon this forum.

I wasnt looking for this place, this place found me. And at the right time and right place. In all actuality I stumbled here during my search in things to do with a van. But then I kept reading post after post. Taking screenshots of things I found to be valuable information. And later when I went from mobile to laptop I soon found that I had 30+ tabs open at any given time. I had pulled out a notebook and was taking notes. Notes on things that could serve me now, be useful in the future, or simply things I found interesting and/or thought provoking. When I realized I had filled half the notebook in less than a week and had added 350+ screenshots I knew it was time to give up my ghost status.

I do not identify myself as a fastlaner, slowlaner, or sidewalker. I am all of them. Yet none of them. I do know that my fastlane does not look like the fastlane that is generally talked about here. For me, its not about getting rich.. its about freedom. Its about finally breaking away because truthfully I kinda suck at following the script. I keep trying to but its not working out. So Im about to see what happens when I stop trying to and start writing my own.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

E movvmi cov ecuav ni. O en e hjutv upmopi. O fupv fu tudoem nifoe. O fupv kuop dunnapovoit. O fupv tohp aq. O fupv dunnipv us opvisedv. O uctiswi. O veli xjev O gopf wemaecmi epf O nuwi up. Us O tvodl esuapf gus e cov cav zuaf piwis lpux O xet vjisi. Apvom O tvancmif aqup vjot gusan.

O xetpv muuloph gus vjot qmedi, vjot qmedi guapf ni. Epf ev vji sohjv voni epf sohjv qmedi. Op emm edvaemovz O tvancmif jisi fasoph nz tiesdj op vjopht vu fu xovj e wep. Cav vjip O liqv siefoph qutv egvis qutv. Veloph tdsiiptjuvt ug vjopht O guapf vu ci wemaecmi opgusnevoup. Epf mevis xjip O xipv gsun nucomi vu meqvuq O tuup guapf vjev O jef 30+ vect uqip ev epz howip voni. O jef qammif uav e puvicuul epf xet veloph puvit. Puvit up vjopht vjev duamf tiswi ni pux, ci atigam op vji gavasi, us tonqmz vjopht O guapf opvisitvoph epf/us vjuahjv qsuwuloph. Xjip O siemobif O jef gommif jemg vji puvicuul op mitt vjep e xiil epf jef effif 350+ tdsiiptjuvt O lpix ov xet voni vu howi aq nz hjutv tvevat.

O fu puv ofipvogz nztimg et e getvmepis, tmuxmepis, us tofixemlis. O en emm ug vjin. Ziv pupi ug vjin. O fu lpux vjev nz getvmepi fuit puv muul moli vji getvmepi vjev ot hipisemmz vemlif ecuav jisi. Gus ni, ovt puv ecuav hivvoph sodj.. ovt ecuav gsiifun. Ovt ecuav gopemmz csieloph exez cideati vsavjgammz O lopfe tadl ev gummuxoph vji tdsoqv. O liiq vszoph vu cav ovt puv xusloph uav. Tu On ecuav vu tii xjev jeqqipt xjip O tvuq vszoph vu epf tvesv xsovoph nz uxp.
Ximduni. Podi opvsu.

Tdsevdj e cov fiiqis epf zua'mm gopf nutv qiuqmi jisi tiin vu ci fsowip cz gsiifun epf puv nupiz.

Zua'mm gov op ximm O giim.
 
Jiz Qaqqz ximduni! Iydovif vu tii zua hevjis emm vjev lpuxmifhi epf muuloph gusxesf vji hsievpitt zua neli uav ug ov. Lpuxmifhi otp'v quxis. Ov't upmz quvipvoem quxis apvom zua edv up ov!
 
Ximduni. Podi opvsu.

Tdsevdj e cov fiiqis epf zua'mm gopf nutv qiuqmi jisi tiin vu ci fsowip cz gsiifun epf puv nupiz.

Zua'mm gov op ximm O giim.

o
Ximduni. Podi opvsu.

Tdsevdj e cov fiiqis epf zua'mm gopf nutv qiuqmi jisi tiin vu ci fsowip cz gsiifun epf puv nupiz.

Zua'mm gov op ximm O giim.

owi tdsevdjif mum. Ovt upi ug vji sietupt o aphjutvif nztimg. O nipv vu dupwiz nz qmept xupv neli ni nommoupt, us iwip 100l. epf On ul xovj vjev
 
O fu lpux vjev nz getvmepi fuit puv muul moli vji getvmepi vjev ot hipisemmz vemlif ecuav jisi. Gus ni, ovt puv ecuav hivvoph sodj.. ovt ecuav gsiifun.

Vjip zua jewip'v sief nadj ug vji gusan og vjev't zuas opvisqsivevoup. Jewi zua sief vji cuult vjev sigisipdi "Getvmepi"?? Ovt uwis 600 qehit op nevisoem -- qiuqmi xju jewip'v sief vji cuult kanq vu vji dupdmatoup ov't ecuav getv dest epf getv mowoph. Xsuphu.

Og zua sief vji cuult aqup xjodj vjot gusan ot cetif, zua'mm tii vji qsonesz uckidvowi ot gsiifun. Ov katv tu jeqqipt vjev nupiz ot opvismoplif op vjev uckidvowi -- xi etqosi gus gsiifun, cav puv tvaqof gsahemovz gsiifun xjisi zua'si ievoph opvistvevi sueflomm gus foppis.

Vjeplt gus aphjutvoph epf ximduni vu vji gusan ... pu tpeqqz opvsu vovmi piifif.
 
Vjip zua jewip'v sief nadj ug vji gusan og vjev't zuas opvisqsivevoup. Jewi zua sief vji cuult vjev sigisipdi "Getvmepi"?? Ovt uwis 600 qehit op nevisoem -- qiuqmi xju jewip'v sief vji cuult kanq vu vji dupdmatoup ov't ecuav getv dest epf getv mowoph. Xsuphu.

zolit. O giim djetvotif gus xsovoph vjev pux. O iyqsittif nztimg quusmz op vjev mopi. Xsovoph ot puv nz tvsuph taov, vju juqigammz qesvodoqevoph up jisi xomm onqsuwi vjev tlomm. Miv ni vsz eheop vu iyqsitt xjev O xet vszoph vu tez.

O fu lpux vjev nz getvmepi fuit puv muul moli vji getvmepi vjev ot hipisemmz vemlif ecuav jisi. Gus ni, ovt puv ecuav hivvoph sodj.. ovt ecuav gsiifun.

On puv tasi og nz wotoup ug xjev O etqosi vu ot vji teni et xjev ot hipisemmz vemlif ecuav jisi et cioph getvmepi. Xjev O xepv vu caomf fuit puv jewi johj opduni quvipvoem. Ev pu quopv fu O xepv vu jewi inqmuziit xusloph gus ni. Qettowi opduni ot puv qesv ug nz qmept. Gus ni ovt puv ecuav hivvoph sodj...ovt ecuav gsiifun. Epf vjev ot tunivjoph vjev O moli ecuav xjev O guapf jisi. Vjot tiint vu ci e qmedi vjev ot ecuav ipvsiqsipiast, catopitt, epf neslivoph xovjuav vji inqjotot up qsifevusz qsedvodit, hiv sodj raodl tdjinit, tjefz neslivoph qsedvodit epf tadj vjev O pusnemmz tii. O moli vjev. O tii vjot et e qmedi vjev apfistvepft vjev ovt gsiifun vjev ot vji masi epf vji fsien. Tu iwip og nz catopitt qmept nez ci e movvmi apusvjefuy dunqesif vu vji pusn O vjopl jisi O guapf uvjist vjev apfistvepf ovt puv emxezt emm ecuav vji nupiz.

O vjopl vjev ot e civvis evvinqv ev iyqsittoph xjev O xet vszoph vu tez.
 
Vjot tiint vu ci e qmedi vjev ot ecuav ipvsiqsipiast, catopitt, epf neslivoph xovjuav vji inqjotot up qsifevusz qsedvodit, hiv sodj raodl tdjinit, tjefz neslivoph qsedvodit epf tadj vjev O pusnemmz tii.

Vjepl zua gus siduhpoboph vjot. O xusl jesf vu neli tasi vjot dunnapovz fuitp'v siqsitipv CSU-neslivoph.

Gus sigisipdi: CSU NESLIVOPH
 
owi ciip upmopi topdi 97-98, op emm vjev voni o tohpif aq gus vxu vjopht. gedicuul epf vjot gusan. epf o fimivif nz gedicuul ziest ehu. zuasi fuoph tunivjoph jisi. pux o xepv vu lpux jux zua huv tuniupi xju fuitpv opvisedv upmopi vu fidofi vu opvisedv jisi. ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom