The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sorry folks, no clever title here

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
A little bit about me. I am a ghost online. I dont do social media. I dont join communities. I dont sign up. I dont comment or interact. I observe. I take what I find valuable and I move on. Or I stick around for a bit but youd never know I was there. Until I stumbled upon this forum.

I wasnt looking for this place, this place found me. And at the right time and right place. In all actuality I stumbled here during my search in things to do with a van. But then I kept reading post after post. Taking screenshots of things I found to be valuable information. And later when I went from mobile to laptop I soon found that I had 30+ tabs open at any given time. I had pulled out a notebook and was taking notes. Notes on things that could serve me now, be useful in the future, or simply things I found interesting and/or thought provoking. When I realized I had filled half the notebook in less than a week and had added 350+ screenshots I knew it was time to give up my ghost status.

I do not identify myself as a fastlaner, slowlaner, or sidewalker. I am all of them. Yet none of them. I do know that my fastlane does not look like the fastlane that is generally talked about here. For me, its not about getting rich.. its about freedom. Its about finally breaking away because truthfully I kinda suck at following the script. I keep trying to but its not working out. So Im about to see what happens when I stop trying to and start writing my own.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A little bit about me. I am a ghost online. I dont do social media. I dont join communities. I dont sign up. I dont comment or interact. I observe. I take what I find valuable and I move on. Or I stick around for a bit but youd never know I was there. Until I stumbled upon this forum.

I wasnt looking for this place, this place found me. And at the right time and right place. In all actuality I stumbled here during my search in things to do with a van. But then I kept reading post after post. Taking screenshots of things I found to be valuable information. And later when I went from mobile to laptop I soon found that I had 30+ tabs open at any given time. I had pulled out a notebook and was taking notes. Notes on things that could serve me now, be useful in the future, or simply things I found interesting and/or thought provoking. When I realized I had filled half the notebook in less than a week and had added 350+ screenshots I knew it was time to give up my ghost status.

I do not identify myself as a fastlaner, slowlaner, or sidewalker. I am all of them. Yet none of them. I do know that my fastlane does not look like the fastlane that is generally talked about here. For me, its not about getting rich.. its about freedom. Its about finally breaking away because truthfully I kinda suck at following the script. I keep trying to but its not working out. So Im about to see what happens when I stop trying to and start writing my own.
Welcome. Nice intro.

Scratch a bit deeper and you'll find most people here seem to be driven by freedom and not money.

You'll fit in well I feel.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Hey Puppy welcome! Excited to see you gather all that knowledge and looking forward the greatness you make out of it. Knowledge isn't power. It's only potential power until you act on it!

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
Welcome. Nice intro.

Scratch a bit deeper and you'll find most people here seem to be driven by freedom and not money.

i
Welcome. Nice intro.

ive scratched lol. Its one of the reasons i unghosted myself. I ment to convey my plans wont make me millions, or even 100k. and Im ok with that

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I do know that my fastlane does not look like the fastlane that is generally talked about here. For me, its not about getting rich.. its about freedom.

Then you haven't read much of the forum if that's your interpretation. Have you read the books that reference "Fastlane"?? Its over 600 pages in material -- people who haven't read the books jump to the conclusion it's about fast cars and fast living. Wrongo.

If you read the books upon which this forum is based, you'll see the primary objective is freedom. It just so happens that money is interlinked in that objective -- we aspire for freedom, but not stupid frugality freedom where you're eating interstate roadkill for dinner.

Thanks for unghosting and welcome to the forum ... no snappy intro title needed.

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
Then you haven't read much of the forum if that's your interpretation. Have you read the books that reference "Fastlane"?? Its over 600 pages in material -- people who haven't read the books jump to the conclusion it's about fast cars and fast living. Wrongo.

yikes. I feel chastised for writing that now. I expressed myself poorly in that line. Writing is not my strong suit, tho hopefully participating on here will improve that skill. Let me try again to express what I was trying to say.

I do know that my fastlane does not look like the fastlane that is generally talked about here. For me, its not about getting rich.. its about freedom.

Im not sure if my vision of what I aspire to is the same as what is generally talked about here as being fastlane. What I want to build does not have high income potential. At no point do I want to have employees working for me. Passive income is not part of my plans. For me its not about getting rich...its about freedom. And that is something that I like about what I found here. This seems to be a place that is about entrepreneurs, business, and marketing without the emphisis on predatory practices, get rich quick schemes, shady marketing practices and such that I normally see. I like that. I see this as a place that understands that its freedom that is the lure and the dream. So even if my business plans may be a little unorthadox compared to the norm I think here I found others that understand its not always all about the money.

I think that is a better attempt at expressing what I was trying to say.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This seems to be a place that is about entrepreneurs, business, and marketing without the emphisis on predatory practices, get rich quick schemes, shady marketing practices and such that I normally see.

Thank you for recognizing this. I work hard to make sure this community doesn't represent BRO-marketing.

For reference: BRO MARKETING

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
ive been online since 97-98, in all that time i signed up for two things. facebook and this forum. and i deleted my facebook years ago. youre doing something here. now i want to know how you got someone who doesnt interact online to decide to interact here. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...