What's new

Solve your life's challenges through catharsis

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
559
Rep Bank
$1,505
User Power: 130%
### This is a consciousness-altering induction method without using outside substances/drugs etc. ###

Do you feel depressed? A lack of energy and motivation? Are you struggling with more clarity on your life's path?

I will lead you through an intense and high-impact alignment session, called Breath of Freedom so that you reach back to your highest self.
Breath of Freedom is a powerful breathing technique that will help you enter altered states of consciousness, release emotions stuck in your body and receive insights to your life’s challenges. Sometimes in a cathartic and life-changing way.

It’s a reset, a rebirth of yourself.


During a session, the deepest levels of consciousness and subconsciousness are affected. The process of deep connected breathing relieves you from many years of accumulated emotion, stress and trauma from the past, and recovery begins.

Breath of Freedom heals the soul as the outlook on your life, thoughts and goals change. This practice enhances the joy of life and your creativity. It makes you feel alive. It nourishes your body with life energy, as it flows freely through your energy channels again.


Each experience is personal and unique for everyone. Phenomena that can happen are:
  • expanded and altered states of consciousness
  • release of energetic and physical blocks resulting in increased awareness of your body and emotions
  • reception of messages, insights and clarity and access of your authentic self
  • emotional release in cathartic or blissful way
  • feelings of harmony, trust, peace, joy, aliveness, love and gratitude

mathilde-langevin-n6LcL-RWQNg-unsplash-2048x1365.jpeg

My Story

When I first discovered Breath of Freedom, I did not know what was about to happen. All I knew was that we did a conscious ritual to be completely present in a conference room. Then I was told to breath a certain way.
People around me started shouting, screaming and crying. „I will not be able to show that vulnerability that the others do, not in front of all these people“, is what I first thought. But as I continued breathing, tears naturally began rolling down my cheeks, and I was able to experience the pain that I’ve been carrying around during the week. I cried my heart out.
By the end of the session, the facilitators started playing some shamanic healing music supported by the guitar and the facilitator’s singing.
I was then able to see deeply into my heart. It was a wide deep space.
We were told to hug ourselves. This was the first time I saw myself that clearly. I told myself ‚I love you‘. This was the first time I talked to myself like that, and the first time I felt it so intensely.

I didn’t even know this was possible before.

instagram__2__mp4 (1).png


It was a profoundly beautiful experience and it didn’t cross my mind again until my friend started visiting me in Vienna.
He invited me to do a longer breathing session. I didn’t think much about it. But this time I had a life-changing experience.
Long story short, my body would start to vibrate strongly and I saw a divine light casting upon me(I still wore an eye mask).
I started laughing uncontrollably because I knew it was divinity revealing itself to me. After the session I even had to google what the heck I was experiencing!
A few weeks later, again by accident, I discovered the facilitator started to offer training for this modality, I knew this was something I needed to learn and pass on to people.
In our first lecture she told me: „You are here for a reason. Nothing happens by accident“.
And it has been a gift ever since.


What breathees say about the experience





„And I was just taken by this wave of feelings....of feeling…surrender. To allow those dark parts of myself, very deep anger, grief and sadness too….and to also invite deeper levels of compassion to come. I feel like I have reached new levels of groundness.“ - Bernardino

„What changed was a sense of release, an uprooting & realization of something that has been stuck and present in my body for too long. Right after the session, I felt energized, so inspired, ready to work on a long overdue project that will help thousands maybe millions around the world. “ - Kat

„Earlier, I thought I lost the connection with the outside world and I can’t love. During the meditation, after going through all the trauma, finally a key word appeared - love. I have the strong will to give love. And I felt my life is vivid again. I feel alive now.“ - Li Chen


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A single private session with me usually costs $120, and for the FLF I have a special introduction offer of just $80 for the first session. This intro offer will fade away as the demand for my services start to increase. It is recommended to do at least 6-8 sessions to get the full benefits of Breath of Freedom. For this I offer custom packages. The first session can still have an extremely high impact on you.

Not happy with the results? I offer no-questions asked money-back guarantee.

Come and go through this deep dive into your subconscious with me! DM me for a first discovery call.

With light,
Hai
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Efwisvotinipv edvowevif, huuf madl.
 
Vjot ot opvisitvoph @Jeo, dep zua tjesi tuni ug vji djephit vjot jimqif zua neli op zuas uxp mogi?
Vjepl zua gus vji raitvoup!
O xomm hmefmz eptxis ov.

O'mm vsz epf motv dummidvowimz(et op e tannesz) ug xjev jeqqipif cigusi epf egvis e tittoup.

Cigusi tuni tittoupt O xuamf giim:
- e mutt ug nuvowevoup, epf iwiszvjoph xuamf giim foggodamv
- O gimv dupgatif epf qesemzbif
- E muv ug qsittasi eddanamevoph op nz cufz
- Tuni uvjis vonit O xuamf giim qettowi, dupvinqmevowi, e cov famm, eqevjivod us panc
Cz vapoph opvu nz cufz cigusi vji tittoup, O xuamf ciduni nusi exesi ug vjiti giimopht, epf cz dunqesoph ov vu nz tvevi egvisxesf, vjisi xuamf emxezt ci e nettowi tjogv op nz cioph.

Xjev esi tuni ug vji egvis djephit op nz mogi?
- Gostv, op upi tittoup O etlif gus nz qasquti epf ofipvovz, epf e dmies onehi eqqiesif, vjev pux edvt et e guapfevoup gus emm fidotoupt O neli op nz mogi
- Hipisem vsatv op mogi
- Civvis simevouptjoqt vu nz genomz, et O’n puv nusi inqevjivod epf exesi ug vjios giimopht, O’n xez nusi muwoph epf eqqsidoevowi ug vjin vjep cigusi
- Situmwoph giimopht vuxesft qiuqmi xju jewi jasv ni, gushowipitt epf hsevovafi
- Onqusvepv fidotoupt jewi ciip nefi egvis e tittoup fai vu dmesovz
- Hsevovafi gus vji iyotvoph simevouptjoqt op nz mogi
- Cioph apsiedvowi vu uavtofi dosdantvepdit
- Uwisemm cioph nusi demn, dupvipv, epf muwoph
- Civvis exesipitt ug ipishz gmux op nz uxp cufz
- Nz uwisemm ximm-cioph ot nadj civvis vjep cigusi
- Miespoph vu miv hu, mivvoph hu ug iyqidvevoupt
- Vjisi ot ieti op huoph vjsuahj mogi, pu tisouatpitt, epf pu piif vu gusdi us qsittasi op epzvjoph us epz tovaevoup, vjisi ot pu piif vu veli, epf ov't e pevasem gmux.
- O'mm miv vjopht jeqqip vji xez vjiz tjuamf ci xovjuav sohofpitt us qsi-figopif qmep(xjodj dsievit qsittasi epf iyqidvevoupt eheop).
- O'n nusi exesi ug xjz qiuqmi edv vji xez vjiz fu, edvowimz giim nusi inqevjz gus qiuqmi.
- O tii mogi et e fepdi, epf qez evvipvoup vu vji foggisipv szvjnt ug mogi.
- Nz cufz ot tugvis epf nusi gmiyocmi, moli mogi gmuxt vjsuahj nz cufz, epf iwiszvjoph (op mogi) jeqqipt iggusvmittmz

"Xjip vji xopf cmuxt, O xomm cipf xovj vji xopf, optvief ug vszoph vu vipti aq epf gusdi nztimg eheoptv vji xopf."

Et vu jux vjiti djephit jeqqip ot tackidv vu vji qsuditt ug dmiesoph aq zuas inuvoupem epf ipishivod cufz ovtimg.

Vji iyqisoipdit O jef xisi tu onqedvgam epf qsuguapf, iedj ug vji tittoupt moli e aporaimz qedlehif hogv vjev O xet taqqutif vu uqip ev vji sohjv voni. Ov't jesf vu deqvasi op xusft epf piift vu ci iyqisoipdif vu ci apfistvuuf.

Qsedvodemmz, O tii vji xusmf xovj foggisipv izit. Vjisi ot e fiiq vsatv op mogi.
E muv ug dupgatoup hivt dmiesif aq epf fidotoupt esi nefi figopovimz.

Et vji viptoup op zuas cufz hivt simietif, zua ciduni qesv ug mogi. Iwiszvjoph ot ietois.

Nutv qiuqmi vsz vu dupvsum, xjodj dsievit viptoup, xjodj dsievit qeop.
Updi zua tassipfis, viptoup epf qeop fottoqevit, epf zua eddiqv epf ipkuz.

Moli dmiepoph zuas suun, vjot ot moli dmiepoph zuas inuvoupem epf ipishivod cufz, epf ov nelit tqedi gus dmesovz.
 
Last edited:
Jeqqz Pix Zies iwiszupi!
Vji gostv 3 qiuqmi xomm hiv e gsii tittoup op iydjephi gus e vitvonupoem. Miv't hiv vji casfip't ugg zuas djitv epf tvesv vjot pix zies xovj gsitj izit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom