The time has come for me to start an online subscription service for my followers and community. I have been looking through some of the options out there, but am unable to distinguish exactly what I need. What I have found that might be of some use is:
Anyone here have a lot of experience with the subscription software?
I am looking to find something that integrates with PayPal easily and that people will be sign in easily from my site. In addition I want to be able to change member roles and change prices for different members. The "forum" just needs to be very basic, questions and answers and maybe I am posting some videos and content from time to time.
Any help will be most appreciated here.
- Amember
- Google groups
- Xenforo
- Joomla
Anyone here have a lot of experience with the subscription software?
I am looking to find something that integrates with PayPal easily and that people will be sign in easily from my site. In addition I want to be able to change member roles and change prices for different members. The "forum" just needs to be very basic, questions and answers and maybe I am posting some videos and content from time to time.
Any help will be most appreciated here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
