Afternoon Everyone,
How are you all doing?
I'm caught in two minds about what to do regarding the Social Media aspect of my business, I've got everything almost good to go and want to start building up brand awareness over the next two month prior to launch.
One thought of mine is to manage all the Social Media myself however the sticking point I have with that is that I don't feel like I have the necessary skills or time to do and I know the Social Media following could be a game changer with this business.
So the other thought is to hire someone to run it for a couple of months while I focus on other aspects of the business such as the product and website however I am concerned about giving up that bit of control.
Has anyone outsourced their Social Media Marketing? If so how did you get on? Would you do it again?
How are you all doing?
I'm caught in two minds about what to do regarding the Social Media aspect of my business, I've got everything almost good to go and want to start building up brand awareness over the next two month prior to launch.
One thought of mine is to manage all the Social Media myself however the sticking point I have with that is that I don't feel like I have the necessary skills or time to do and I know the Social Media following could be a game changer with this business.
So the other thought is to hire someone to run it for a couple of months while I focus on other aspects of the business such as the product and website however I am concerned about giving up that bit of control.
Has anyone outsourced their Social Media Marketing? If so how did you get on? Would you do it again?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
