Lately I have become so lost. I feel like I'm going crazy. When people around me ask the problem I tell them the same thing. "I want to do something, build something. I don't have any money so I know that It has to be something I can bootstrap. Maybe a services business that doesn't take a lot of tools to start. But I'm well and truly lost and I'm fearful of wasting my life doing something and It being worthless."
Maybe I suffocate myself with analysis paralysis sometimes.
I'm here asking for words of wisdom from the beautiful and brutally honest people of TMF because the people in my family that I annoy on a daily basis, all have said "you're asking the wrong people, you need to ask people who think more like you do."
I don't even know what my main issue is, anxiety? Fear? Analysis paralysis? Perfectionism? All of the above?
It seems to be a silly question to ask if anybody here has felt this way before, so I ask how did you get out of this rut?
Thank you in advance.
Maybe I suffocate myself with analysis paralysis sometimes.
I'm here asking for words of wisdom from the beautiful and brutally honest people of TMF because the people in my family that I annoy on a daily basis, all have said "you're asking the wrong people, you need to ask people who think more like you do."
I don't even know what my main issue is, anxiety? Fear? Analysis paralysis? Perfectionism? All of the above?
It seems to be a silly question to ask if anybody here has felt this way before, so I ask how did you get out of this rut?
Thank you in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
