The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Skeptical but hopeful: Looking for feedback about a business opportunity

SweetSuccess

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 29, 2019
United States
I’m looking for feedback from someone who may have experience with this business opportunity.

I have been presented an opportunity with Market America. I’m skeptical but my mom has been with them and so far has been doing well with them.
I wanted to know if anyone on this forum has experience with Market America and what your opinion about the opportunity is. My husband said it’s not a Fastlane forum business. I’m already running my own web design business and they offer web design solutions/white label services.

There is a lot to it that I’m not qualified to explain it so I’m hoping to find someone who already understands the opportunity and hopefully has some experience with them.

My major concerns are it requires a minimum referral and a monthly fee to participate in the opportunity.

hat has your experience been and is this something that makes sense to get involved with? They have an A+ rating with the BB and there have been millionaires made with their business model.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
MLMs such as Market America are not popular around here. They go against the entire CENTS Framework.
Here are some threads on MLMs: Is MLM so bad?
GOLD! - MLM Debate

99.9% of people who do MLM's LOSE MONEY! Horrible business model for all involved. If you are in a pyramid scheme you are the customer not the producer.

One of the only parts of Reddit I enjoy is the antimlm reddit. Here is their post on the deceptive tactics of Market America: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/8kdfma View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/8kdfma/the_deceptive_tactics_of_market_america/

SweetSuccess

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 29, 2019
United States
MLMs such as Market America are not popular around here. They go against the entire CENTS Framework.
Here are some threads on MLMs: Is MLM so bad?
GOLD! - MLM Debate

99.9% of people who do MLM's LOSE MONEY! Horrible business model for all involved. If you are in a pyramid scheme you are the customer not the producer.

One of the only parts of Reddit I enjoy is the antimlm reddit. Here is their post on the deceptive tactics of Market America: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/8kdfma View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/8kdfma/the_deceptive_tactics_of_market_america/
Wow... thank you for this. I’m defiantly awake now.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yeah, stay away from MLM. I signed up for one many years ago. Waste of time. I didn't get very far into it. I've been pitched a number of times after that. Each time creates more of an 'ick ... get away from me' feeling inside me.

You'll end up being able to provide a lot more value to people, and make more money in the process, by doing your own thing.

SweetSuccess

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 29, 2019
United States
Yeah, stay away from MLM. I signed up for one many years ago. Waste of time. I didn't get very far into it. I've been pitched a number of times after that. Each time creates more of an 'ick ... get away from me' feeling inside me.

You'll end up being able to provide a lot more value to people, and make more money in the process, by doing your own thing.
Thank you. Yeah since reading more about MA and BBB being full of bs I’m sticking with just my Web Design business.
I got a new client tonight, I think that’s a sign that I’m on the right path and not to get distracted.
MLMs aren’t for me. Now I gotta find a way to get my mom out of it... thanks for your help.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Andy black says to provide value to others, and one of his things he also likes to do is what he calls diesel and coffee... He's on the forum here and gives out enough free advice to make any "marketing guru" faint at the thought that he's just giving it away

SweetSuccess

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 29, 2019
United States
Andy black says to provide value to others, and one of his things he also likes to do is what he calls diesel and coffee... He's on the forum here and gives out enough free advice to make any "marketing guru" faint at the thought that he's just giving it away
Thanks! I’ll defiantly check him out!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.