I have noticed the volume on Amazon.ca (Canada) isn't even comparable to the traffic on .COM.
Has anybody here solved this problem?
If I had a US address and bank account I could probably get an account created but what about taxes and shipping?
The most straight forward route to me would be US Address / Bank Account + Fulfilment rather than me shipping the product.
I have Googled this but it has not mentioned whether they had ran into any fulfilment snags, just Canada Post -> USPS which seems like a pain.
Edit: I'm seeing that this may have been answered elsewhere on the forum, can't get rid of the post now!
Has anybody here solved this problem?
If I had a US address and bank account I could probably get an account created but what about taxes and shipping?
The most straight forward route to me would be US Address / Bank Account + Fulfilment rather than me shipping the product.
I have Googled this but it has not mentioned whether they had ran into any fulfilment snags, just Canada Post -> USPS which seems like a pain.
Edit: I'm seeing that this may have been answered elsewhere on the forum, can't get rid of the post now!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
