The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Report Of Rights Infringement on Amazon.com

kd38

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I was hoping someone who has experience could give advice.

Someone has reported my product on amazon and they have now removed my listing.

Has anyone gotten these before and over come them?

What would you guys advise the next step is - we were on track to make 10k a month :'(

"Hello,

We removed some of your listings because we received a report from a rights owner that they infringe the following patent(s):

-- Patent Number: [REDACTED]

The listings we removed are at the bottom of this message.

Why did this happen?
One or more of your listings may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.

We’re here to help.
If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please search for “Intellectual Property Violations” in Seller Central Help (Intellectual Property Policy for Sellers - Amazon Seller Central).

How do I reactivate my listing?
To reactivate your listing you may provide the following:
-- A letter of authorization or a licensing agreement from the manufacturer or rights owner demonstrating that your product sales are lawful. External links are not accepted. For security reasons, we only accept attachments in the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pjpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff.

How do I submit this information?
Go to Received Intellectual Property Complaints under the Product Policy Compliance section in account health (Amazon Sign-In) and locate the deactivation record for this product listing. Click on the Appeal button next to the listing deactivation record to submit information necessary to reactivate your listing.

Have your listings been removed in error?
If you have never sold or listed the product, please reach out to us and tell us.
If you think that the rights owner has made an error in sending the notice, please reach out to the rights owner and ask for a retraction of the notice. To retract the complaint, the rights owner must send the retraction to us at notice-retraction@amazon.com or use the retraction function in Brand Registry.

These are the rights owner’s contact details:
-- [REDACTED]

We can only accept retractions if the rights owner clearly states that they made an error. For any other reason, please explain to us why you were warned in error so that we can investigate the case.

What happens if I do not provide the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information, your listings will remain inactive."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.