• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

GOLD Selling on Amazon? The MEGA Step by Step Guide to Get THOUSANDS Reimbursed (in 3-5 days)

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by amp0193, Feb 10, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. ProblemOd

ProblemOd Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,072
    Got some questions fer yer:

Anyone use the services in the original post?

Is there a time limit where one should do this? Or else reimbursements would "expire".?

2. amp0193

amp0193 Platinum Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,871
    For the inventory stuff (#2 and #3) you can only do the previous 18 months.

I don't think there's a time limit on the others.

3. Valor

Valor Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,279
    I'm doing step #5 again here....been about 6 months since I've done it and AMZRefund estimates I should get another $2500.

One thing I've noticed is that step 5 doesn't account for if you issued the refund yourself (not Amazon's customer service). I'm trying to find a report where I can find out which orders I issued the refund for so I can add that into the spreadsheet in step 5. I don't want to send a bunch of Order ID's to Amazon and have that many of them be non-reimburseable due to this.

Anyone know of a report where I can find this info?

4. amp0193

amp0193 Platinum Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,871
    Hmm, interesting, yeah I get what you're asking.

I can't think of a way to do this though. A refund is a refund in the system...

I can't think of a way to not have some false postivies as a result of the manual refund.

5. amp0193

Rep Bank:
    $27,871
    I made a mistake recently.

I discovered that Amazon had charged $1.50 too much on the fees for one of products, for hundreds of transactions.

I thought, to save some time, I would open up 70 cases with 10 order IDs each (each case worth $15 total to me).

10 orders was too much though, and 95% of the cases got escalated... meaning I got "thank you for your patience" emails every 3 days for all of the cases, going on 3-4 weeks now. Eventually, each case is slowly getting investigated and refunded, but it is a huge pain. Much more of a pain, then opening cases in groups of 5-7 order ids.

I could've done 1 case with 700 Order ids, but i'm not sure that it ever would've been answered. That'd be a days work for any one rep....