The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Searching for ideas to create at least 1000$ of passive income per month side hustle

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
Hi everyone!

My goal on this forum is not to become millionaire. Sure, if this was possible, it would be great. In fact, I am searching for different ideas to create a 1000$/month side hustle. Why 1000$/month? Simply because it's my average monthly expenses. If I could create 1000$ of passive income per month, I would be able to become financially independent.

Do you have ideas on the side hustle I could build to provide me with 1000$ of passive income per month?

Thanks for your help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
There is a thread about dropshipping masks to the government around here, i think you can at least make a 1000$ with this idea, if not 1500$!!!
Thanks for the idea. I was saying 1000$ per month but I am always open to way more ;)
online surveys.

@becks22 raves about them all the time.
What do you mean exactly by online surveys? Where do I find them? Hoe does it work?
what are you gonna do all year? sit around and eat beans and watch clouds?
In fact, I just want to remove the stress related to money. I have plenty of projects I would like to spend my time on, especially related to nature and environment.
First thing I recommend is that you read either of MJ's books. You'll understand why when you're done.
I have just started to read The Millionaire Fastlane . Thanks.
Put $200,000 in a monthly dividend yielding ETF.
What is a dividend yielding ETF exactly? Sorry but I am a newbie in this field.
Raise your expectations
Why do you say that? How much more should I raise?
There is a thread about dropshipping masks to the government around here, i think you can at least make a 1000$ with this idea, if not 1500$!!!
Thanks for the idea.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Start a laser-engraving side-hustle.

I don't even promote beyond what I did in that thread and I've had a steady source of passive income referrals for almost two years now. Plus I use the laser to sell engraved/cut items sometimes.

But you have to figure out how to put $4k into buying a laser. I explain how I did it in that thread tho.

Glowforge Referrals.PNG

$500 coming in for April from something I set up two years ago. Could easily be $1,000 if I made a few more videos. Maybe I'll do that soon.

Nick Catricala

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 24, 2017
Canada
Hey SEOguy, is easy to say put $200,000 into dividend-yielding EFT.. but find them it may not be as easy... I am in the same situation as the other member... but I am looking to earn more than what I earn now... can you elaborate more on those great Dividends ETF that pays good money? BTW, I am in Canada, I searched before, but could not find anything that paid more than 0.05% a month... Please share with me more sources if you know any.. It will be very helpful, not just for me, but I suspect for others in the group too. THANKS in advance

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Hey SEOguy, is easy to say put $200,000 into dividend-yielding EFT.. but find them it may not be as easy... I am in the same situation as the other member... but I am looking to earn more than what I earn now... can you elaborate more on those great Dividends ETF that pays good money? BTW, I am in Canada, I searched before, but could not find anything that paid more than 0.05% a month... Please share with me more sources if you know any.. It will be very helpful, not just for me, but I suspect for others in the group too. THANKS in advance
This is simple if you actually have $200,000 cash.

Go on your brokerage website and look at the ETF's.

Read Unscripted .

Nick Catricala

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 24, 2017
Canada

Read Unscripted .
Thanks a lot thechosen1... can you be more specific? What ETF is paying dividends? As you can see I am new to this, any extra info will be really appreciated, any specific ETF will be a great starting point for me to grasp what is all about. THANKS a lot

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Thanks a lot thechosen1... can you be more specific? What ETF is paying dividends? As you can see I am new to this, any extra info will be really appreciated, any specific ETF will be a great starting point for me to grasp what is all about. THANKS a lot
Have you ever used Google?

Type in "list of etfs that pay monthly dividends"

- there are too many for me to list for you in a comment.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

Read Unscripted .

Have you ever used Google?

Type in "list of etfs that pay monthly dividends"

- there are too many for me to list for you in a comment.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I wrote 1 article and posted it on a website about 2 products. A review article.

I made $1200 a month from that 1 article.

$1k is easy as a side hustle. I did no SEO or promotion.

You just gotta go out and start doing stuff.

Hell, you can get a truck and trailer and make $1k a month hauling trash away for people in your city.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Thank you for what you shared thechosen1...
Sorry if it came off harsh. Go to your brokerage website and navigate to "ETFs." E-trade even has something called "Allstar ETFs" that ranks them well.

You can screen (filter) the ETFs on any criteria you want.

Here are some income-producing ETFs I found quickly (more research could yield better results):

VNQ
HYLB
HYG
EMB
PCY

Other good categories for income investments are:
REITs
MLPs
CEFs

All of that is in the second book, Unscripted !

Nick Catricala

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 24, 2017
Canada
Sorry if it came off harsh. Go to your brokerage website and navigate to "ETFs." E-trade even has something called "Allstar ETFs" that ranks them well.

You can screen (filter) the ETFs on any criteria you want.

Here are some income-producing ETFs I found quickly (more research could yield better results):

VNQ
HYLB
HYG
EMB
PCY

Other good categories for income investments are:
REITs
MLPs
CEFs

All of that is in the second book, Unscripted !
Thanks sooo much thechosen1... well, I am in Canada, and I went to search for ETF's on my broker site but did not come up with anything.. and the reason I asked again is that I do not know anything about it.. sooo there is two things against me, I am in Canada and you are in the USA. and you know about ETF and I know nothing ... sooo here we are helping each others, if I may.. I help you to understand ignorant (in ETFs) older people like me (Going to be 76 lol), and you help me understand something that I do not know anything.. hope i what I wrote makes sense and most of all make you smile.. THANKS AGAIN

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
I made $1200 a month from that 1 article.

$1k is easy as a side hustle. I did no SEO or promotion.

You just gotta go out and start doing stuff.

Hell, you can get a truck and trailer and make $1k a month hauling trash away for people in your city.
What kind of article were you writing to be able to make more than 1000$ dollar in a month?

Writing and public speaking are two of my biggest strengths. Maybe I can use one of those skills to create a side hustle but I am still wondering how?

Last edited:

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
What kind of article were you writing to be able to make more than 1000$ dollar in a month?

Writing and public speaking are two of my biggest strengths. Maybe I can use one of those skills to create a side hustle but I am still wondering how?

1. You would need to research topics about affiliate marketing.

2. Then sign up to be an affiliate somewhere, for some product. Hopefully, it's a good product.

3. Write articles about it

4. Get eyeballs to it, other people who would read it that might want it.

5. Make sure you get paid from the affiliate network/product owner.

6. Rinse and repeat with other products.

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
1. You would need to research topics about affiliate marketing.

2. Then sign up to be an affiliate somewhere, for some product. Hopefully, it's a good product.

3. Write articles about it

4. Get eyeballs to it, other people who would read it that might want it.

5. Make sure you get paid from the affiliate network/product owner.

6. Rinse and repeat with other products.
Thanks for the explanation.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
The easiest way to make an extra $1k/month ? Get a 2nd job (part time).
If you can't find any. Create a 2nd job (part time) washing cars, washing windows, cleaning gutters, cutting grass, repairing XYZ, buying groceries for the elderly, helping boomers out with whatever they need help with....

Some people would say write article or do some other shit online, I say that shit is over-saturated. Do something locally.

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
The easiest way to make an extra $1k/month ? Get a 2nd job (part time).
If you can't find any. Create a 2nd job (part time) washing cars, washing windows, cleaning gutters, cutting grass, repairing XYZ, buying groceries for the elderly, helping boomers out with whatever they need help with....

Some people would say write article or do some other shit online, I say that shit is over-saturated. Do something locally.
I already have a full time job. I am looking more for a side hustle that could take only a few hours per week.

Salama2017

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 12, 2017
California
Hi everyone!

My goal on this forum is not to become millionaire. Sure, if this was possible, it would be great. In fact, I am searching for different ideas to create a 1000$/month side hustle. Why 1000$/month? Simply because it's my average monthly expenses. If I could create 1000$ of passive income per month, I would be able to become financially independent.

Do you have ideas on the side hustle I could build to provide me with 1000$ of passive income per month?

Thanks for your help!
Costco is hiring.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!