The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

School Kills Creativity Video by Dr. Ken Robinson

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fastlaner2012

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Dec 23, 2011
Hi there fastlaners

An out of the box perspective about creativity, education and learning from the respected Dr. Ken Robinson who makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines) creativity.

From TED website:
http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

or you can watch it from youtube:

[video=youtube;iG9CE55wbtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY[/video]

Happy New Year :groove:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joanne Greco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 29, 2011
USA
I totally agree, which is why my kids aren't in school any longer. I took them out less than a year after adopting
them when they were in the 1st, 4th and 5th grades. They're now starting 9th, 12th and my oldest is done.
We're unschoolers and have been since leaving the school system behind. School has nothing to offer my kids. I run a popular unschooling site if anyone is interested in more information; An Unschooling Life

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
TED comedian, loved it thanks.

Imon32red

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 2, 2011
Hi there fastlaners

An out of the box perspective about creativity, education and learning from the respected Dr. Ken Robinson who makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines) creativity.

Loved it. Great video. I really liked about what he said about drugging children because they don't fit the standard learning mold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fastlaner2012

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Dec 23, 2011
I totally agree, which is why my kids aren't in school any longer. I took them out less than a year after adopting
them when they were in the 1st, 4th and 5th grades. They're now starting 9th, 12th and my oldest is done.
We're unschoolers and have been since leaving the school system behind.

That's great! way to go! I am confident that they will be very creative individuals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.