- Joined
- Mar 23, 2019
- Messages
- 72
Rep Bank
$440
$440
User Power: 76%
Hey guys! So I created a YouTube channel to chronicle my 3 (hopefully 4 at the end of this year) businesses. Along with that, I recently posted a video, about applying Fastlane Principles to your business, and linked people to MJ’s book so their F it moment can happen as well! Anyways, I’m super new to this, but I’m trying to take this as serious as I can so I wanted to get some feedback from the best place on the net for that kind of stuff! Any tips on how to scale this more quickly than just posting content and waiting for people to search for it? How can I make the videos better? Any topics I should try to focus on moreso? Nothing is off base! Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!
Best,
ADayattheRoxbury
View: https://youtu.be/Mj7BxJO0Kxk
is a link to the Fastlane Video
Best,
ADayattheRoxbury
is a link to the Fastlane Video
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
