The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ryan Klotz Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA
Hey guys, my name's Ryan Klotz
I'm starting this thread to remind myself how far along I've come and to hopefully help some people out along the way!

10/6/2016 - Phone call with Andy Black
10/7/2016 - Set up first ad campaign with 13,000 exact match keywords using excel. Also learning how to analyze all the data coming in and generally how to use adwords. Overwhelming at first, but it makes sense. Really exciting to see that I have 13 impressions so far :rockon:.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
I'm starting this thread to remind myself how far along I've come and to hopefully help some people out along the way!

10/7/2016 - Set up first ad campaign with 13,000 exact match keywords using excel. Also learning how to analyze all the data coming in and generally how to use adwords. Overwhelming at first, but it makes sense. Really exciting to see that I have 13 impressions so far :rockon:.
Well done, Ryan. Keep at it!

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey

Well that's awesome! @Andy Black is probably one of the coolest and most helpful dudes on the forum. I watch his videos and even read through 100+ pages of the google certification guide for adwords just to understand a little bit more of the stuff he talks about.

If you're learning adwords, he's the guy...If you're looking for an adwords manager - he's the guy too!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Well that's awesome! @Andy Black is probably one of the coolest and most helpful dudes on the forum. I watch his videos and even read through 100+ pages of the google certification guide for adwords just to understand a little bit more of the stuff he talks about.

If you're learning adwords, he's the guy...If you're looking for an adwords manager - he's the guy too!
Ouch. You read 100+ pages of Google documentation? Sorry man...

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA

He really is the man! And geeze.. I hope you now pick up what hes putting down!:D

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Don't advertise your website until it's done better than it is now.
Otherwise you will lose potential clients one by one.
Instead of wasting time on playing with adwords - take your time and improve what is actually essential, then proceed to advertising.

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA
Don't advertise your website until it's done better than it is now.
Otherwise you will lose potential clients one by one.
Instead of wasting time on playing with adwords - take your time and improve what is actually essential, then proceed to advertising.
I'm currently advertising to a mock landing page to count my impressions. Once I see that there is volume coming in I will work on the landing page. Should have done this first.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm currently advertising to a mock landing page to count my impressions. Once I see that there is volume coming in I will work on the landing page. Should have done this first.
By "mock" landing page, make sure it's relevant to what the searcher was looking for and saw in your ad, and make sure they can contact you if they're interested in your offer.

Do that and the're nothing mock about it really.

EDIT: These should threads should help you:

Last edited:

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA
By "mock" landing page, make sure it's relevant to what the searcher was looking for and saw in your ad, and make sure they can contact you if they're interested in your offer.

Do that and the're nothing mock about it really.

EDIT: These should threads should help you:
Yup, it says: Looking for carpet cleaning in " " ? Call us for a Free Estimate! [HASHTAG]#Phone[/HASHTAG] Number.

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA
10/11/2016
Came up with a great idea yesterday:

When it is time to hire employees I will only accept people with an open mind.
In this case since I'm young I'm guessing I will have to strive for younger people who will at least take my advice into consideration.

Why do I need them to be open minded?

I want to suggest to them what I have learned here. Suggest how to take a step back and look at the lens at which we see the world.
Suggest the mindset.

Hopefully that will resonate with some.

If I can find people who will listen to me I feel that I have realized not the "right" information, but the good. As in good vs evil.

This will do a couple of things.
1. I will hopefully change someone's life in a very positive way and can help guide them.
2. Since I am running a business, I also hope for the change of mind to make them not only an effective employee, but an effective person in general.

Helping someone realize their full potential,
making them more happy,
in turn having them happily help the customer to their full potential,
making the customer happy,
in turn making the business a system which creates happiness.

All theory of course, but I would like to see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.