The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Routine At Home

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you very intelligent and amazing people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are having a pleasant day and doing well.

I noticed that when i am working from home, i try and stay as productive as possible throughout the day. My evening gets a bit lazy, so i will sometimes meet a friend, then come back and check emails on my phone and check social media. Then my evening meal will get late and then i will fall asleep around 1am, this sets me back for the next day. I kindly wondered please what i could do to keep some structure on an evening, even when i am not working please? Further or what your routine tends to be on a night please? I would be forever grateful and thankful for any support you can give.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve all your goals. Very best wishes and stay positive. All the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Commit to not eating after 8 pm and being in bed by 10pm (or whatever times work for you).

The answer is really simple. Make a decision and stick to it. You don't need us to tell you what is common sense.

Cybom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Dec 18, 2021
Hi @robertbanking

As @BizyDad said it's quite easy in principle (I don't say it's easy in practice). Only you can decide the discipline you want to follow.

You can for example schedule your dinner at the same time every day (just after finishing working) and then you can also go sleep at the same time every day ... Turning off WiFi or Data on your phone may also help if you easily spend too much time on the social medias in the evening.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.