The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Soon 30 and stil living at Home, Help!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

S.A

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Dec 24, 2016
Hello Everyone

First of all, i wanna take a sec to thank MJ DeMarco for his Book. A real Gamechanger.
About me: Im from switzerland 28 Years Old, i graduated as a office guy or how we call it "Kaufmann".
I am searching for a job since August last year, made over 150+ Aplications for jobs and still didnt find a job. I dont want to stay at a Job but i need Capital in order to start a business and here comes my current problem: I have a good idea which is very passiv and also applys to any rule of the book, but i have literally zero money to invest in because for some reason no one employs me. I started with wordpress to build a website ( old project) and i did see that the themeplate i buyed ( classima classified ads ) has allways errors even it was 300$.
Anyways i have a now a similar idea but better and what i need is a theme which has the same functions as a food delivery store
Example: https://www.just-eat.ch/
I want it to be as near as possible to this design and functions in order to make my idea possible. As i said before i did allready make bad decisions with the themeplate and i want to know if anyone has experience or a similar business which also needed every function of a food delivery service.

Thanks in advance mutch love for you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Caminsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Dec 27, 2022
Texas
Hello Everyone

First of all, i wanna take a sec to thank MJ DeMarco for his Book. A real Gamechanger.
About me: Im from switzerland 28 Years Old, i graduated as a office guy or how we call it "Kaufmann".
I am searching for a job since August last year, made over 150+ Aplications for jobs and still didnt find a job. I dont want to stay at a Job but i need Capital in order to start a business and here comes my current problem: I have a good idea which is very passiv and also applys to any rule of the book, but i have literally zero money to invest in because for some reason no one employs me. I started with wordpress to build a website ( old project) and i did see that the themeplate i buyed ( classima classified ads ) has allways errors even it was 300$.
Anyways i have a now a similar idea but better and what i need is a theme which has the same functions as a food delivery store
Example: https://www.just-eat.ch/
I want it to be as near as possible to this design and functions in order to make my idea possible. As i said before i did allready make bad decisions with the themeplate and i want to know if anyone has experience or a similar business which also needed every function of a food delivery service.

Thanks in advance mutch love for you guys.
Short-term, are you following up with the applications? Try to find the hiring manager's contact information and send an email a week or so after your application checking in. Be polite and reiterate why you would be a great fit at the company.

You may also want to start exercising your networking abilities. Touch base with friends and acquaintances in the fields you're interested in, and ask if they want to go get lunch or a cup of coffee. Start attending networking events and really engage and talk to people. It can be exhausting, but building your network can pay dividends whether you are job hunting or starting a new business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.