The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rich Kids Never Succeed?

JPDeCarvalho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Feb 18, 2018
Brazil
Hi my name is JP and I'm 18 years old . I'm posting another intro ,because I didn't

unlocked permission to post in another forum.

My background is the following : I'm from Brazil and I'm poor . I have no skills , and I'm not

going to college although it's the best education here is for free .

The reason I'm no going to college is obvious , I wasn't born to be a slave .

So what am I gonna do?

I'm going to:

-- Self taught me copy writing and marketing ;

-- Read again TMF and Unscripted ;

-- Solve a problem trying to not violate the commandments(CENTS) ;

-- My only option is in the internet , bear in mind that I'm poor so I can't win in the physical world;

-- It'll be probably an app.

Feel free to leave your opnion ! I'll appreciate that.

Also I would love to hear your thoughts about sleep , rest , and how many work hours a day is

enough .

Thank you @MJ DeMarco!!

Peace and have a great day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

The EL Maven

No longer life's passenger
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Dec 3, 2015
Work as much as needed. Sleep as needed. These vary depending on the person and environment, you must find your own way with it.

As for where you start, it doesn't matter. What's important is where you're going and keeping that in your mind constantly.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Sleep is super important, I get at least 7-8 hours per day. About opportunities in Brasil I recommend you to get into translation/languages, you can start in Italki or other platform learning or teaching languages. For example teaching portuguese to foreigners that come to your country.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
-- My only option is in the internet , bear in mind that I'm poor so I can't win in the physical world;

Dude you can do literally anything you want. Don't limit yourself. Even if you're poor you can always raise more money.

I like internet personally because of low overhead and freedom of working from my laptop, but that's just me.

Also I would love to hear your thoughts about sleep , rest , and how many work hours a day is

Lots of people here have very disciplined schedules. I don't really. I just wake up early and have a list of things I need to finish. I encourage you to experiment.

I usually need to accomplish a lot in a day to not feel like shit. So that's my measure. Do enough in a day where you don't feel like shit about yourself.

Sleep is pretty important. I try and get about 8, don't always though.

JPDeCarvalho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Feb 18, 2018
Brazil
Dude you can do literally anything you want. Don't limit yourself. Even if you're poor you can always raise more money.

Hey buddy thanks for giving your opnion . Brazil currently is strugling with a economic crisis , there is no job . As I'm 18 with no skill... my only hope is the holy internet (:) and I'm very gratefull for that. It's not that easy to raise money here ...

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
If college is free and you're able to go I would.

People still have faith in degrees and you might be able to network with others in college.

Do you have internet at home or do you have to use a cafe?

JPDeCarvalho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Feb 18, 2018
Brazil
If college is free and you're able to go I would.

People still have faith in degrees and you might be able to network with others in college.

Do you have internet at home or do you have to use a cafe?
I have internet at home , and a notebook . And time ... And a burning desire! ( :

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
I have internet at home , and a notebook

You have a home. You have internet. You have a notebook. You are young.

JP, you have much more than many people in this world have so stop with the "I'm poor" excuse. If you still feel poor in 5 years from now it's only you to blame, no one else. Start creating :thumbsup:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hey buddy thanks for giving your opnion . Brazil currently is strugling with a economic crisis , there is no job . As I'm 18 with no skill... my only hope is the holy internet :)) and I'm very gratefull for that. It's not that easy to raise money here ...
Oh I see, I understand...

Well then better sink all your into it!

Still university might not be such a bad idea

bporiss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 25, 2018
Succes and struggle are two common words as far as I think. You can only get success if you have the capability to struggle for earning this success. Rich kids want to be succeeded but without adequate efforts which is reason behind their failure. What do you people think?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...