The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Rich Dad's latest scam?

WJK

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Nikiski, Alaska
I've been seeing adds for "Rich Dad's Boring Trading Method" in my news feed. Out of curiosity I clicked on one and was taken to an "advertorial" (what the hell?). In it Robert Kiyosaki claims that he wants to help you get rich investing - using his boring method. All you need to do is attend his Weekly Cash Flow Summit. I'm so disappointed in Mr. Kiyosaki. RDPD was the first entrepreneurial book I ever read. It opened my eyes to the possibility of a different life. After a few years of reading his books, playing his game (literally) and even attending one of his "free" seminars, I realized what MJ would later confirm. Mr. Kiyosaki was getting rich selling us how to get rich.

So while I will always credit Mr. Kiyosaki for opening my eyes to a different life, I can only shake my head in disappointment at his methods. He is filling a need - the need that so many feel in wanting to be rich. He is filling that need with ideas and methods of dubious possibility. And it would appear he is getting rich in the process.
What's your point? You are disappointed in him? But, here you are working toward your own goals. Maybe you already got what he was selling...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

francevalue

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 29, 2019
The real Fastlane is made by Kiyosaki selling his books and seminars, if you follow his advice, you are the one on the Slowlane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom