The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reduce overwhelm/stress by creating positive feedback loops & getting market echos early

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What positive feedback loops have you created?

Are you getting market echos, or are you in your own echo chamber building stuff for weeks on end?

What goal do you have this week to hit a new milestone and create a new positive feedback loop that will help keep you motivated?

Complete this sentence:

"On Sunday evening when I look back on this week I'll be pleased with progress if I've done XYZ."

What is your XYZ for this week? Can it be the creation of a new positive feedback loop? Can that feedback loop be a market echo?

A Simple Example:

My goal last week was to build a wee machine to get daily email signups for a budget of €5/day.

My goal this week is to get views on a new YouTube video by emailing that list.
  • To do that I need to finish setting up the YouTube channel, finish editing a video I started last night, and then send an email to my list. If I get views I'll be delighted. Then I'll add that email into the autoresponder series for all future signups.
  • If it works then I'll likely create a video every week, email folks, and add it to the automation.
Next week I'd like to have a goal to earn $1 by offering something of value to my list. It depends a bit on what happens this week.

I'm not planning any further than that, but I do have an overall vision I'm heading towards.

I don't allow myself to get overwhelmed with "busy" tasks. Being busy is not my goal.

"The market doesn't pay for busyness" (Blaise Brosnan)

I keep myself motivated by creating new positive feedback loops, that are ideally market echos.

What's your thoughts?

Do you intentionally create positive feedback loops?

Do you get market echos early, or do you get stuck in your own echo chamber?

Most importantly:

"On Sunday evening when I look back on this week I'll be pleased with progress if I've done XYZ."

What is your XYZ for this week? Can it be the creation of a new positive feedback loop? Can that feedback loop be a market echo?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
What positive feedback loops have you created?

Are you getting market echos, or are you in your own echo chamber building stuff for weeks on end?

What goal do you have this week to hit a new milestone and create a new positive feedback loop that will help keep you motivated?

Complete this sentence:

What is XYZ for this week? Can it be the creation of a new positive feedback loop?

A Simple Example:

My goal last week was to build a wee machine to get daily email signups for a budget of €5/day.

My goal this week is to get views on a new YouTube video by emailing that list.
  • To do that I need to finish setting up the YouTube channel, finish editing a video I started last night, and then send an email to my list. If I get views I'll be delighted. Then I'll add that email into the autoresponder series for all future signups.
  • If it works then I'll likely create a video every week, email folks, and add it to the automation.
Next week I'd like to have a goal to earn $1 by offering something of value to my list. It depends a bit on what happens this week.

I'm not planning any further than that, but I do have an overall vision I'm heading towards.

I don't allow myself to get overwhelmed with "busy" tasks. Being busy is not my goal.

"The market doesn't pay for busyness" (Blaise Brosnan)

I keep myself motivated by creating new positive feedback loops, that are ideally market echos.

What's your thoughts?

Do you intentionally create positive feedback loops?

Do you get market echos early enough, or do you get stuck in your own echo chamber?

Momentum is so important, creating any sort of positive feedback loops while your in the desert searching for water is a good idea.

I am intentionally creating positive feedback loops by metrics not related to money.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Finna launch a new fb ad campaign today and see if the market reacts positively to it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.