- Joined
- Oct 13, 2021
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 8%
Hello everyone, i hope all of you have a nice day.
My name is Gonzalo and i live in chile.
Im looking move to other country and i have two options to choose, USA or Canada. Before take a decision i have been looking many articles of taxes in both countries but i think is better ask to the entrepeneuer of this forum. Im looking to initiate a business in a real estate but I could not decide which country will be better to initiate this activity.
Which country is the best to initiate real estate activity in terms of: taxes, buy, rent, lending, for me now I considerate that taxes is the most important topic in real estate.
Thanks everyone can help me to take a decision.
PS: I dont publish a poll because I wanna read arguments to the answers
My name is Gonzalo and i live in chile.
Im looking move to other country and i have two options to choose, USA or Canada. Before take a decision i have been looking many articles of taxes in both countries but i think is better ask to the entrepeneuer of this forum. Im looking to initiate a business in a real estate but I could not decide which country will be better to initiate this activity.
Which country is the best to initiate real estate activity in terms of: taxes, buy, rent, lending, for me now I considerate that taxes is the most important topic in real estate.
Thanks everyone can help me to take a decision.
PS: I dont publish a poll because I wanna read arguments to the answers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
