The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Broker/Investor here to understand eCommerce

Buckley_Powell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2020
Charleston, SC
Quick Intro:

My name is Buck, I'm a Commercial real estate agent/investor in Charleston, South Carolina. I come from a family of entrepreneurs, we have a candle brand with some unique characteristics and aesthetics. It has been featured in a few magazines but has had limited success. I am on the forum to:
A) Learn how to successfully market this product online using highly targeted ads.
B) Hire someone to do it for me

Thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Aug 26, 2020
Quick Intro:

My name is Buck, I'm a Commercial real estate agent/investor in Charleston, South Carolina. I come from a family of entrepreneurs, we have a candle brand with some unique characteristics and aesthetics. It has been featured in a few magazines but has had limited success. I am on the forum to:
A) Learn how to successfully market this product online using highly targeted ads.

Thanks,

Welcome Buck! I love Charleston, I owned a house in Wescott on the golf course for a few years... Big fan of that place.

Your best place to start is probably the Gold! threads... Lots of gems.

Best of luck on your journey!

Last edited:

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
Quick Intro:

Thanks,

Hey @Buckley_Powell

Welcome to the forum man!

What exactly are you going to hire someone to do in terms of eCom?

A great way to learn more about eCom is to look at the top performing sites and see what they're doing. The pursuit of entrepreneurship has a lot to do with innovation, so I'd do something to create value to do something better than others in eCom. The space is huge. Lots of innovation to be done now and in the coming future!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...