Laaz17
the guy who builds a healthy popcorn empire
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
@Laaz17 -- please don't forget about the forum when you're killing it.
One downside to forum success is most people who succeed here, also end up leaving here. Lot of times its just busyness, but sometimes its not.
Fck-YEA!!!!!
I'm not the type to be ungrateful to people who have helped me, I'll stay that way no matter what happens!
-
A few days ago, I came across a TikTok video that I had saved just three years ago.
It's a video where a young "business" influencer shared his three favorite books for getting started in your professional life.
He listed:
TMF
Never Split the Difference
The Compound Effect
I bought all three of them. It was the first time I had ever bought non-school books.
I was able to buy them because I had a gift card that the French government had given me for my 18th birthday (coming of age).
Then I joined the forum, read ALL your newsletters, your posts, your other books... and I had a crazy urge to get started... so I did...
I sent this little story to the influencer who posted the TikTok to thank him for posting his video three years ago...
He now has 500k followers, and he replied to me and said he was proud to have been able to help change the course of my life.
I think showing gratitude to the people who motivated me to get started or reached out to me when I needed it is something important in life
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

