The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You think the goal is to totally bankrupt Trump so he has issues with his campaign funding?
I think, in general, we have reached a point as a nation where the goal of those in government is to maintain power at all costs. Part of that is to destroy the opposition by any means necessary. It is more scorched earth than ever before. The most recent ruling is absolutely an example of this.

Any way they can hurt him they will.

I'm not some giant Trumper, by the way. The events were for a charity unreated to his presidential runs.

While he is worlds better than anyone from the Democrat party, I find him far too quick to grow government as a solution to every "problem."

I don't listen to political pundits anymore. I just call it like I see it. Nice guy, but too big government for me.

I don't vote anymore. I steer my own ship.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Last edited:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Good

Let these companies expose and destroy themselves

Let them leave the space for them to be replaced by better ones

Not sure why everyone scared of competing with big companies, look who’s working for and running them, low iq word salad women consuming their time with nonsense like the one in the video.

Someone in Australia started a spice company recently and is now in both major supermarkets. What’s the point of difference? No fillers, no bs and no sugars.

The big companies it’s competing with could have just not been evil and retarded and there would have been no room for competition but they just can’t help themselves.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Peace. Not jealous of MJs nature outside his house, but this is awesome.

Attachments

• 20240223_122306.jpg
    20240223_122306.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 31

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
View attachment 54361

Just ordered the Bedjet V3. My friends say its life changing for a good nights sleep as ive been sweating too much at night.
Wow, that's fancy looking!

I currently sleep on a 3" memory foam mattress topper on the floor. Ive been doing this for well over a year now and I am never going back to a mattress. I gave my bed to my little kids.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Wow, that's fancy looking!

I currently sleep on a 3" memory foam mattress topper on the floor. Ive been doing this for well over a year now and I am never going back to a mattress. I gave my bed to my little kids.
What difference has this made?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Food for thought by Bedros Keuilian:

Will you be a value extractor or a value adder? Every day you have the opportunity to choose one of those two attitudes. I look at it like this: Each morning we can put on one of two shirts. Shirt one says, “What can you do for me?” Shirt two says, “What can I do for you?” The universe rewards value adders—people who come with a giving hand, without expecting anything in return. The best evidence I have for this is my own success: The more value I’ve added to people’s lives, the more I’ve gotten in return.

I think it would be a funny idea to sell these two t-shirts to newbie entrepreneurs as a reminder on what to focus on each day.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
This dude is F*cking incredible. What an impressive response:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgnnBqRZgNE

And remember that English is not his second language and that this isn't a prepared speech. I consider all politicians to be trash but with this guy I think there may be an exception.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Food for thought by Bedros Keuilian:

I think it would be a funny idea to sell these two t-shirts to newbie entrepreneurs as a reminder on what to focus on each day.
If he was to give without the expectation of nothing in return, his products and services would be free. It’s sad that someone successfull feels the need to either lie about their motivation for it or try and conceal what they’re doing.

Provide value and get paid. What could be more moral than trading?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Source:

Of note is M. Cuban ... he sold Broadcast in 1999 for $5.7B but now he is only worth $6.2B?

WTF has he been doing with his money for the last 25 years? Is he the worst investor (or spender) of all time? How does he not at least have a return on his money that exceeds inflation?

Of other note: The richest guy on the planet sells products that makes poor people feel rich, hence, keeping them poor.

Richest-People-in-The-World-2024_04.jpg

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I
Source:

Of note is M. Cuban ... he sold Broadcast in 1999 for $5.7B but now he is only worth $6.2B?

WTF has he been doing with his money for the last 25 years? Is he the worst investor (or spender) of all time? How does he not at least have a return on his money that exceeds inflation?

Of other note: The richest guy on the planet sells products that makes poor people feel rich, hence, keeping them poor.

Richest-People-in-The-World-2024_04.jpg
I don’t think he owned 100 percent of the 5.7b. There is locked up period and he did hedging through investment bank services to get around the locked up.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
If he was to give without the expectation of nothing in return, his products and services would be free. It’s sad that someone successfull feels the need to either lie about their motivation for it or try and conceal what they’re doing.

Provide value and get paid. What could be more moral than trading?

I think the "get paid" meaning is included there. This also applies to doing things only for people who somehow reciprocate. Nobody wants to help a leech.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
1708795445499.jpeg

Imagine living in a country where 47% of people were the victim of robbery or assault IN THE LAST FOUR MONTHS. I wonder what this number would be in most of Europe. I imagine probably 0.1%.

This is why I could never live in this region. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not, you're living in a place full of criminals (unless your country elects a capable leader like in El Salvador and they all get imprisoned).

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
And now you know what they talk about at Davos ...

You know they’re salivating at the idea of another catalyst for social chaos and the great reset. Like an Italian chef kissing his pinched fingers. While our leadership watches from a bunker at the tire-fires on TV.

It’ll be over my dead body though. They want more excuses to destroy our rights.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
And now you know what they talk about at Davos ...

I hate this new media trend of finding whatever the rich are doing and painting it in a bad light or in opposition to what an "average" person can't do. Seems like they realized it attracts attention and controversy. Who doesn't want to hate the "evil" rich?

Here's another example of that, ironically by supposedly business-friendly Forbes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQp2_YNe5Bo

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I hate this new media trend of finding whatever the rich are doing and painting it in a bad light or in opposition to what an "average" person can't do. Seems like they realized it attracts attention and controversy. Who doesn't want to hate the "evil" rich?

This has nothing to do about class-envy...

It's about a bunch of hypocrites who push open borders through their media empires and then insist on erecting walls, and moats around their interests. These are the same assholes telling you to sell your car and ride a bike after they fly around the world in their 14 private jets.

In other words, f*ck your family -- while we secure ours.

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Just watched one of the most interesting podcasts I've seen in some time. I recently recommended a book here called American tabloid by James Ellroy and it turns out to be further from fiction than originally thought! :rofl:

Danny Sheehan (Harvard lawyer, represent ed John Mack, Lu Elizondo) goes in depth and into detail on what happened to JFK and Nixon's Cuban hitman squad that was used through mobsters like Santo Trafficante Jr. Which includes notorious CIA operative Felix Rodriguez (suspected of being behind the murder of DEA agent Kiki Camarena for disrupting their drug smuggling 1.22.10 into the video for Felix).
As well as exactly why JFK was assainated (a secret nuclear disarmament deal between JFK and Khruschev being the nail in the coffin).
Howard Hughes involvement was news to me as well.
This guy has done depositions with absolutely everyone. The JFK talking point is only one part of a really fascinating look into the intelligence deep state, and unlike others, he names absolutely everyone.

View: https://youtu.be/a1kespVSrfY?si=cA3X50agrULomAk1

Even better, guess who the next podcast guest is tomorrow? None other than an old Felix Rodriguez :wideyed: I've never seen him interviewed before (edit: actually it seems there are a few out there from some time ago but more like fluff pieces). Wonder if he just deflects (my suspicion) or spills the beans...

I'm legitimately shocked that Felix being interviewed to be asked these prickly questions isn't making bigger waves. I haven't watched "The Last Narc" but this is the man at the centre of it all
Just cover things up until most of the people involved are dead and the public is distracted by bullshit and everything is A-OK...

Screenshot_2024-02-26-12-07-22-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I have to say... People carrying LV stuff have that 30k millionaire, mall dwelling, BMW 1 series lease, 12+ months of income worth of credit card debt kind of vibe to me.

The wealthy aren't impressed by this kind of stuff.

Ooooh you spent 34k on an entry BMW and 2k on a LV thing? That makes you super impressive! :rofl:

If you must impress people, impress them with your character and effectiveness.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.