The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India

This is actually crazy. The amount of wealth some people have. 1 million seems like nothing in comparison lol.

Although why am i scrolling r/antiwork smh.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands
Set up a teaser page for our product on Product Hunt today!

Is anyone familiar with launching on their platform and got some tips for a successful launch?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I am looking for world-class companies that do:

• Book ghostwriting, publishing and marketing for Best-Seller ranking on Amazon (and other book distribution networks) in B2B fields/niches. Ideally can also take care of issues like setting up Wiki pages for the authors.
• PR companies specialized in getting people into top press publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, Fortune.

If you have any recommendations, or you know any people you can put me in contact with, please DM me.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're never too old to go Fastlane...

1706825857254.png

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

John Clancy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Feb 23, 2015
I am looking for world-class companies that do:

• Book ghostwriting, publishing and marketing for Best-Seller ranking on Amazon (and other book distribution networks) in B2B fields/niches. Ideally can also take care of issues like setting up Wiki pages for the authors.
• PR companies specialized in getting people into top press publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, Fortune.

If you have any recommendations, or you know any people you can put me in contact with, please DM me.

A former B2C client of mine had a book I ghost-wrote for him published (and become an Amazon Bestseller) via Rethink Press back in early 2020: Rethink Press - Rethink Press

(They also offer ghostwriting, but since I had worked with this client on previous projects, he preferred to stick with me for the task. The work was still edited & proofread by the Rethink team.)

They have a good reputation, do lots of B2B stuff and, for what it's worth, seemed professional in their approach. Probably worth a look!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you know what's on her mind? I'm going to be multimillionaire when I clock 92. That's possible if she read and act seriously.

I wasn't suggesting that she was going to start a business.

As I say, FASTLANE starts as a mindset. Being onboard with her grandson's Fastlane career is Fastlane enough for me.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Tried search but very possible I am missing it but do we have any guides on bootstraping website seo with content? I am willing to pay writers (just can't be outrageously expensive as this is still a startup) as well if need be but even if there is a guide/tips on how to navigate that process would be good. I don't really know much beyond the basics of SEO so ideally someone who can come up with the ideas + write the articles.

Just trying to get some content aging before I launch my SAAS.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Tried search but very possible I am missing it but do we have any guides on bootstraping website seo with content? I am willing to pay writers (just can't be outrageously expensive as this is still a startup) as well if need be but even if there is a guide/tips on how to navigate that process would be good. I don't really know much beyond the basics of SEO so ideally someone who can come up with the ideas + write the articles.

SEO takes time. For a fresh domain, I wouldn't expect any big results in less than 6 months.

On a budget, you may actually do better with AI content edited by a human than hiring writers if it's a general topic and no extensive domain knowledge is necessary. I like using Surfer SEO (they also have an AI writing tool though most people prefer using KoalaWriter).

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Google's Bard needs some work..

View attachment 53829

LOL that's just ridiculous. So these days it's inappropriate to say that someone is objectively beautiful and someone is ugly?

Soon you'll ask it to show you a woman and it'll tell you why focus on physical attributes lol.

This is another hilarious woke thing I saw today after this crazy video that I laughed about with @Fox:

View: https://youtu.be/4CSqt_b5AS0

That dude who's now supposedly a woman surfer doesn't even pretend. I mean:

1000008835.png

How funny is that? They fired a real, super inspiring woman and replaced her with that dude who's crushing it in the female division.

But hey, instead of focusing on physical attributes, why not appreciate the inner beauty?

Clarification:

Supposedly the guy didn't replace her. Still, the concept of him being able to participate as a woman is ridiculous.

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Aug 23, 2022

Try and find people who are looking for certain results rather than highly competitive commercial keywords. Example : "buy men running shoes" vs "buy mens marathon running shoes size 12".

For your SASS, look for keywords searched by people who are looking for a desired result and your product/service has a solution that helps them achieve that desired result. This will bring in higher quality clicks from people who are easier to sell to because you are presenting your product as the solution to the problem that person has.

Example : Your SASS provides an AI bot that helps people to grow their Twitter following. Instead of trying to rank for 'Best Twitter bot' you could aim for a detailed blog on 'How to grow your twitter account in 2024'. You could throw a CTA in the article 'Hey, we also provide an AI powered bot to do all this for you. It will automatically reply to tweets, interact with followers and respond to hot topics. You will get more followers and make more sales while you sleep'. You could turn this seemingly lower value traffic into a customer because its the same exact type of person that would be searching for 'best twitter bot'.

carlosayalaa9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 9, 2024
Like to post something but it doesn't need its own thread?

This thread is for you!

Thought I'd create a random thoughts and chit-chat thread for anyone who'd like to post something, but it doesn't need it's own thread.

For example, I just learned today that an idea I had years ago for an airport valet service is now reality. Not only is it reality, but it is growing and grabbing funding.

The service is EXACTLY as I envisioned it would be.

OAK and LAX Long-Term Airport Parking : Never Park Again

Darn it!

The old, "Damn, I had that idea!!" strikes again!

That said, I might invest as they are taking accredited investor money.
Im bout to be 19 and feel like running out of time to get wealthy young.
It might sound silly, I know.
And honestly I just want to NOT worry about money and provide for my family. The cars and watches are the last on my purchase list. I want to be the one who "makes it" and show my dad that I really can be someone and carry the name. I want to give my parents experiences in their last years on Earth

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
And honestly I just want to NOT worry about money and provide for my family. The cars and watches are the last on my purchase list. I want to be the one who "makes it" and show my dad that I really can be someone and carry the name. I want to give my parents experiences in their last years on Earth
You're basically past your prime. Get cracking old man.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Define wealthy

Define young

Define “makes it”

Define “experiences”

Define “last years of their lives” - are they terminally ill?

I’m in my 40s. Biological clock wise, I may be your parents’ age. And you know what … I always feel like I am just getting started. And that’s after a decade of being in the 1%…

Time is relative. But none of us will live forever. For a 19 year old to say things you say is a bit dangerous. Will you fall for the latest money chasing scam because you are so in a hurry? Only to crash financially and mentally after… hopefully not. Not if I a response to your post can course correct you.

To get to that level of security you seek, you need to find a way to add massive value to the world. And that can take time. More often than not, well over a decade!

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Nah, you are so very young mate. You are very youthful and full of energy.
You will never have as much energy to pursue your goals as you do now, you will never be as able bodied as you are now.
You have time on your side, and can be patient.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Well, i’m not rich yet, but I think my entrepreneurial skills such as sales got me nice paying seasonal job here:

Sunset from yesterday.

Have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4588.jpeg
    IMG_4588.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 10

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've not come across LinkedIn pages like this before.

I'd no idea they could have so many followers.

Curious what you all think of the content.

What's your thoughts @Antifragile and @Kak given you're both big into leadership as a primary skill in business?

Also curious what you think @MTF since you're into content creation.

I feel it's kind of cringy, and what I imagine is on Instagram. It seems to be hitting a note on LinkedIn though, I presume because people are people whatever platform they're on.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I used to take my health for granted, but being in pain every day these days sucks.

I now just wish for ONE day of full mobility and feeling good.

The bills $$$$ keep racking up with no end in sight right now.

I would spent $100,000 if I knew it would fix it, but at the moment, there just isn't a sure path to fixing it as the medical establishment isn't there yet with technology.

i would be happy for treatment and no pain, I don't care for a fix as there doesn't appear to be one.

Surely at some point I'll get the relief I need someway. But just gotta keep trying different treatments.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I used to take my health for granted, but being in pain every day these days sucks.

I now just wish for ONE day of full mobility and feeling good.

The bills $$$$ keep racking up with no end in sight right now.

I would spent $100,000 if I knew it would fix it, but at the moment, there just isn't a sure path to fixing it as the medical establishment isn't there yet with technology.

i would be happy for treatment and no pain, I don't care for a fix as there doesn't appear to be one.

Surely at some point I'll get the relief I need someway. But just gotta keep trying different treatments.

What if you went to a private hospital in, say, Bangkok, and did a check-up there? It's much cheaper there and the quality is world-class as far as I know. Maybe they have some new technologies, too.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
What if you went to a private hospital in, say, Bangkok, and did a check-up there? It's much cheaper there and the quality is world-class as far as I know. Maybe they have some new technologies, too.

Yeh I'm considering all options right now.

Melbourne is spoilt for choice in some verticals in regards to sports medicine and I'm seeing this lady next week:

She's the gold standard for shoulder issues. She does all of the work for the AFL (Australian football league) when rehab, surgery, etc fails. The surgeons go to her for advice.

The problem with the medical establishment is that all of the professionals have different trains of thought.

Old school wants to cut you open, new school not so much.

Neither are necessarily wrong per say, but its hard to know who to take advice from I find.

What I do know is that getting a shoulder reconstruction can be risky and they dont last long.

ACL, knee surgeries etc seem to have a far higher success rate with less complications.

I am also looking into various peptides as a potential option. But most things seem band aid fixes.

Things I've tried so far:

A couple of MRI's
Physio rehab twice.
Lacrosse ball therapy
Yoga
Stretching
Weekly remedial massage
Chiropractor - 10 plus visits
dry needling 10 plus visits
Low inflammation diet
Cortisone ( only did this once and won't again)
PRP (palatial rich plasma) 5 injections
HGH (human growth hormone) 5 injections with the PRP into the AC joint

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I've not come across LinkedIn pages like this before.

I'd no idea they could have so many followers.

Curious what you all think of the content.

What's your thoughts @Antifragile and @Kak given you're both big into leadership as a primary skill in business?

Also curious what you think @MTF since you're into content creation.

I feel it's kind of cringy, and what I imagine is on Instagram. It seems to be hitting a note on LinkedIn though, I presume because people are people whatever platform they're on.

People like quotes. It makes them feel inspired… but how useful is it?

Entertainment value? Maybe.

Motivational quote inspires for a second. A winning action can inspire for a day. It’s still all about doing the work. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.