Pretty sure assisted suicide is a leading cause of death in Canada.I've been doing an internship in a hospital for the last month and found something disturbing.
Many old people, who will be cared for and suffer for years to come don't even want to be alive.
I've had 5 grannies tell me they wish to just peacefully die, instead of being stuck in bed with someone like me (not derogatory) having to change their diapers and wash them.
Why isn't assisted suicide a real thing? Sure its not reasonable for most people under 50 but if a 80 year old chronically ill person doesn't want to continue, why aren't they allowed to be put out of their misery?
Doing to dogs what we do to elderly people would classify as animal cruelty.
This will be something I'll advocate for once I get to a point where I can influence something.
They are so proud of it they offer it to regular people who don't want it!
A lady in the military who was paralyzed from the waist down and is in a wheelchair wanted her benefits to cover a stair elevator in her house recently, and rather than foot the bill the government offered to kill her! Yay government!
My brother also has some mental issues, and rather than provide the support he was asking for they also offered to kill him as well! Yay government! Thanks for the offer of death to so many!
Makes me happy I am now spending more on taxes per year than I have ever grossed in my life prior to this. Take my money! Use it to kill people who are asking NOT TO BE KILLED AND JUST WANT HELP. Yay!!!! So glad I give them briefcases full of cash (not literally) every month and then when I need to go to the doctor for my son who smashed his face while riding his bike I get to wait in the lobby for 7 hours instead! Yay government!!! Take my money!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



