Laaz17
the guy who builds a healthy popcorn empire
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Dear fellow Shopify enthusiasts and... cheaters, I need your help!
I'm launching my new packaging and recipes in a few days.
I'm taking this opportunity to improve my graphics and website.
I've started creating a good part of the new website using a paid Shopify theme template.
But in the end, if I buy it ($380), it's going to put a serious dent in my cash flow... and it's not the right time.
I need a nicer website to attract customers, but I need customers to pay for the new site!
Does anyone have a way to bypass the payment (even temporarily) or get a similar website for less?
PS: I contacted the theme template developers and explained my situation, but they refuse to give me any discount or even offer me a free trial month...
Current website:

Draft of the potential new website:
View attachment Enregistrement de l’écran 2026-01-01 à 20.57.39.mov
I'm launching my new packaging and recipes in a few days.
I'm taking this opportunity to improve my graphics and website.
I've started creating a good part of the new website using a paid Shopify theme template.
But in the end, if I buy it ($380), it's going to put a serious dent in my cash flow... and it's not the right time.
I need a nicer website to attract customers, but I need customers to pay for the new site!
Does anyone have a way to bypass the payment (even temporarily) or get a similar website for less?
PS: I contacted the theme template developers and explained my situation, but they refuse to give me any discount or even offer me a free trial month...
Current website:

Draft of the potential new website:
View attachment Enregistrement de l’écran 2026-01-01 à 20.57.39.mov
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





