The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quote of the Day - QOTD

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Three things tell a man: his eyes, his friends and his favorite quotes.

-Kant

you can guess in a few seconds the social status of a person by looking at his or her eyes

advanced masters can tell in a few seconds what you will achieve in life by looking at you and your eyes

you read that right : a few seconds

by the way women are masters too at this evaluation thing :

a woman can tell in a few seconds if a guy is a loser or a high status guy that will end in her bed

a few seconds

guys are idiots at this evalutation thing

they don't even know that there are such things like high status guys, 80 % of losers in the game and so on

they don't know that they are total moron in the game

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
“Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision to make?”

~Terry Johnson

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
“Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision to make?”

~Terry Johnson

i am afraid people won't make the right decision in life when it matters

and masters will destroy them with a rage.

guaranteed

here is an example

just replay my moves on a chessboard and you will see that i was trolling and my position was completely lost 100 %

but people are stupid

so i won with a checkmate in 9 moves because people are stupid.

the same destruction is coming in our society but people won't believe it because they are stupid

checkmates that are coming will be unbelievable.

masters vs people 1-0.png

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
"The spirit of brotherhood recognizes of necessity both the need of self-help and also the need of helping others in the only way which ever ultimately does great good; that is, of helping them to help themselves. Every man of us needs such help at some time or other, and each of us should be glad to stretch out his hand to a brother who stumbles. But while every man needs at times to be lifted up when he stumbles, no man can afford to let himself be carried, and it is worth no man's while to try thus to carry someone else. The man who lies down, who will not try to walk, has become a mere cumberer of the earth's surface." Theodore Roosevelt

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
"The person who devotes every second of his time to his own needs and who organizes each day as if it were a complete life neither longs for nor is afraid of the next day." ~ Seneca the younger

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
by Twain
Love THIS! I will quote it for my friends who don't read books but read texts and face"book" all day long.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
"The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. That is why I wish to pay fair price for every value. If I have to pay for it or earn it, that makes something of me. If I get it for free, that makes nothing of me." -- Jim Rohn

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
If I had learned education I would not have had time to learn anything else.
~ Cornelius Vanderbilt

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I am shocked that there has not been one Sam Walton quote yet. The man was a legend.

“There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.”

“Communicate everything you can to your associates. The more they know, the more they care. Once they care, there is no stopping them.”

“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary.”

“Exceed your customer's expectations. If you do, they'll come back over and over. Give them what they want - and a little more.”

“The key to success is to get out into the store and listen to what the associates have to say. It's terribly important for everyone to get involved. Our best ideas come from clerks and stockboys.”

“If you want a successful business, your people must feel that you are working for them - not that they are working for you.”

“If you don't listen to your customers, someone else will.”

“Lose your smile and lose your customers.”

“Money and ownership alone aren't enough. Set high goals, encourage competition, and then keep score.”

“I believe in always having goals, and always setting them high.”

“I learned a lesson which has stuck with me all through the years: you can learn from everybody. I didn't just learn from reading every retail publication I could get my hands on, I probably learned the most from studying what John Dunham was doing across the street.”

“Most everything I've done I've copied from somebody else.”

Jose L. Nimmons

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Jul 31, 2017
Tempe, AZ
"It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day hard work of running a business and completely forget that while solving problems and building something you can be proud of, you also have an incredible opportunity to shape the future. Even better, you have the chance to meet amazing people and do amazing things along the way. It's important not to get lost among the trees and forget about the amazing, beautiful forest you're planting."--Colin Wright, co-founder of Asymmetrical Press

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.