The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Wisdom Quotes of the Day

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
The quality of your life is largely determined by the quality of your time management. But time management is really personal management, life management. It is management of yourself. If you don't control your time properly, it is difficult for you to control anything else. - Brian Tracy

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. - Nhat Hanh

VDP

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 11, 2019
"Let’s get to the heart of the matter. The power, the force, the overwhelming urge to own that makes advertising work, comes from the market itself, and not from the copy. Copy cannot create desire for a product. It can only take the hopes, dreams, fears and desires that already exists in the hearts of millions of people, and focus those already existing desires onto a particular product. This is the copy writer’s task: not to create this mass desire – but to channel and direct it.'' - Eugene Schwartz

Obviously not every here is a copywriter but it is true for marketing in general. And we all are marketers.

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's level of aspiration and expectation. - Jack Nicklaus

Ismails

Life Student
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”― Bruce Lee

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
When a man dies, if he can pass enthusiasm along to his children, he has left them an estate of incalculable value. - Thomas Edison

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
There is no magic to achievement. It's really about hard work, choices and persistence. - Michelle Obama

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. - Alexander Graham Bell

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Positive people do not only maintain a positive mindset and attitude. They also create and maintain a positive atmosphere. - Jack Morris

tylerwilkinson

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 25, 2019
Rhode Island
Everyone - “Measure twice, cut once”
My booksmart friend - “Why?”
Reality - “You can’t cut a board a little longer.”

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. - Mary Kay Ash

OP
OP
E

emmdamo

Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Negatively charged people sit on their "buts." Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations. - Les Brown

BellaPippin

Enough snacking on mediocrity.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Negatively charged people sit on their "buts." Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations. - Les Brown
*Hits report*
I see myself in this post and I don't like it

Reactions: Ing

Primeperiwinkle

though she be but little...
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
DFW
A leader commits to going from point A to point B. That’s it.

Commitment is deciding to do something no matter what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Damn this is impressive. You got a huge amount of students on there and great reviews. Great work Lex.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom