The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Wisdom Quotes of the Day

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
DAILY WISDOM QUOTES

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. - Steve Jobs

Maintaining a positive attitude uncovers hidden abilities and calls up untapped resources. It frames the conditions needed to make the best use of talents-provide fresh outlooks-set goals with confidence and overcome reluctance to trying new things. - Roger Fritz

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything! - Nick Vujicic

Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Take some moments to give to others this next week. Take the focus off yourself and why people are not doing things for you. - Kathy Henn

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

When you maintain a positive mindset, you become empowered to increase your levels of satisfaction and happiness. - Jack Morris

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. - William Arthur Ward

Don't let the past drive life - choose life. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Good actions are a guard against the blows of adversity. - Abu Bakr

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
We also knew that when people feel appreciated they are far more engaged in their work, and thus more productive. - Gary D. Chapman

The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have. - Woody Allen

OP
OP

emmdamo

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2019
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. - Michael Althsuler

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. - Les Brown

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
jfnoel.com
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. - Michael Althsuler

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. - Les Brown
And most likely unknown, like 99% of the stars.

JRK

New Contributor
Jun 26, 2019
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

It is your own bad strategies, not the unfair opponent, that are to blame for your failures. You are responsible for the good and bad in your life. - Robert Greene

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom