EDIT: I'm a moron. Managed to solve my own question. Answer is here: http://convergent1.com/differences-graph-chart-adwords-using-houston-marketing-firm/

Original:
Just a quick question. I ran search on a keyword and received the following:
Now the average monthly searches is very low if you only look at the table. But in the graph it's at 3700 for April.
I tried to Google it and figure out what the difference is, but can't seem to get the right search query.
Any idea why the graph looks great, but the table doesn't? At 3700 searches, I could see this being a great opportunity. At 10, it's probably not worth it.
Thanks!
@Andy Black is there any chance I could enlist your supreme wisdom here?

Original:
Just a quick question. I ran search on a keyword and received the following:
Now the average monthly searches is very low if you only look at the table. But in the graph it's at 3700 for April.
I tried to Google it and figure out what the difference is, but can't seem to get the right search query.
Any idea why the graph looks great, but the table doesn't? At 3700 searches, I could see this being a great opportunity. At 10, it's probably not worth it.
Thanks!
@Andy Black is there any chance I could enlist your supreme wisdom here?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
