The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question: Validity of a SMMA in 2024

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Charlot Jhon

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Dec 17, 2023
Have a look at Laurel Portié's video marketing strategies. I've not tried them myself but they make sense.

Check our Jeff Miller's short $27 course too.

I've a few threads and videos in the forum too that might help.
Where I can find Jeff Miller's course?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Have a look at Laurel Portié's video marketing strategies. I've not tried them myself but they make sense.

Check our Jeff Miller's short $27 course too.

I've a few threads and videos in the forum too that might help.
I got her cheap membership course. When she said the results I’ve been getting were impossible I cancelled my subscription her stuff is cheap but it’s nothing special, typical ad funnels for coaches charging a bajillion dollars.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Where I can find Jeff Miller's course?
I can't remember. It's on Facebook somewhere. I get retargeted and find the ads funny.

Maybe look at this call I did. It's about Google Ads but I think the principles are the same.

Charlot Jhon

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Dec 17, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm sending you this message to let you know how far I've come on the SMMA path.

I've made a list of my dream clients. I noticed that I didn't have enough time. So every day I get up at 5 a.m. to turn on my computer and work.

I've also drawn up a question sheet in the form of a "market study", which I plan to present face-to-face to real body shop managers and directors (that's my niche.) Yes, which means that at the 12 o'clock break, to resume at 1:30 p.m., I'll be canvassing real body shops.

Because usually when I call, body shop managers tell me they don't have the time etc... I want to have a real human contact.

I'm involved. But I always feel I'm not doing enough. In my heart I'm sure I can do more. More importantly, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!

So I'm sending you this message to tell you that I'm trying to launch a Facebook ad soon (although I don't have much capital for it, no more than 50 euros that I'll only be able to devote to this month). I'm using my best copywriting skills to make it happen. And the way I'm writing it is very interesting. And to make it feel like an arrow going straight to the heart of the public, I need to use "Bullets". That means real customer reviews, social proof and real measurable, tangible studies with REAL EXAMPLES.

Here's the point.

I'm brand new to this. I've never had a customer before.

So how do I make bullets without lying?

How can I advertising, without lying on the perceived value?

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Go with the hard problems that make your brain go crazy because they are hard to solve, haha.

Jokes aside. I don't have an opinion on the SMMA stuff anymore. Your best bet could be to learn Web Design and SEO as a service to offer to clients or Kak had something cool about installing something underneath the sink. That might be worth looking into

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Forget SMMA and figure out how to produce exceptional content instead.

AI driven ad campaigns are slowly eroding the value of “managing” ad campaigns.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Hello everyone. I'm sending you this message to let you know how far I've come on the SMMA path.

I've made a list of my dream clients. I noticed that I didn't have enough time. So every day I get up at 5 a.m. to turn on my computer and work.

I've also drawn up a question sheet in the form of a "market study", which I plan to present face-to-face to real body shop managers and directors (that's my niche.) Yes, which means that at the 12 o'clock break, to resume at 1:30 p.m., I'll be canvassing real body shops.

Because usually when I call, body shop managers tell me they don't have the time etc... I want to have a real human contact.

I'm involved. But I always feel I'm not doing enough. In my heart I'm sure I can do more. More importantly, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!

So I'm sending you this message to tell you that I'm trying to launch a Facebook ad soon (although I don't have much capital for it, no more than 50 euros that I'll only be able to devote to this month). I'm using my best copywriting skills to make it happen. And the way I'm writing it is very interesting. And to make it feel like an arrow going straight to the heart of the public, I need to use "Bullets". That means real customer reviews, social proof and real measurable, tangible studies with REAL EXAMPLES.

Here's the point.

I'm brand new to this. I've never had a customer before.

So how do I make bullets without lying?

How can I advertising, without lying on the perceived value?
If you’ve never done it before, work for free for three people and then use their results for your ad.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Hello Fastline community member, I have a question for you.

I have created a SMMA, I have called several times a total of 50, it is small and I recognize it. But I have very little time. So I wondered if it wouldn't be interesting to launch ad campaigns on Facebook. Of course, I'd have to learn copywriting, but I figure it could be interesting.

No coaches, no gurus talk about this method of prospecting. So I'm wondering if it would be effective. And there's only one way to find out.

But I'd like to share your wisdom before I take the plunge. Whether you've done SMMA, or something similar, or whether you're in it. Have you used this method of prospecting, and if so, was it effective?

This method is expensive, and I don't have a lot of capital unfortunately. But I'm willing to give it a try. What do you think?
You want to do social media marketing but have no clue how to make or run social ads???? This is why these agencies get such a bad name. Do you want to run these people’s ads and make them money? Or do you just want one of them to say yes and send you money.

Get good at social media marketing. Work for free. Work for free without permission. Then you’ll get clients.

Pick one of those body shops, go there film content for free, edit it, post it, run ads. Whatever your offering clients just do it for them for free.

Then use that to sell the next people.

Cold calling 100 people when you have no portfolio no track record and no value to provide is never going to work

People don’t sign up to agencies because they’re cheap or they got cold called

They sign up from referrals or because they like their prior work

Charlot Jhon

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Dec 17, 2023
If you’ve never done it before, work for free for three people and then use their results for you

You want to do social media marketing but have no clue how to make or run social ads???? This is why these agencies get such a bad name. Do you want to run these people’s ads and make them money? Or do you just want one of them to say yes and send you money.

Get good at social media marketing. Work for free. Work for free without permission. Then you’ll get clients.

Pick one of those body shops, go there film content for free, edit it, post it, run ads. Whatever your offering clients just do it for them for free.

Then use that to sell the next people.

Cold calling 100 people when you have no portfolio no track record and no value to provide is never going to work

People don’t sign up to agencies because they’re cheap or they got cold called

They sign up from referrals or because they like their prior work
Yeah you're right mate! Thank you for your response and it's what I'm going to do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.