- Joined
- Apr 26, 2018
- Messages
- 382
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 123%
Good day fastlaners, I'm currently working on a wordpress website for a small e-commerce store I plan to operate from my home. The local shipping company I plan to use offers an API that I can integrate into my website so that the customers can access shipping rates based on their area of residence etc. The problem is that I don't know code and don't know how to do the integration. My question is, is this something I can quickly figure out (watching a few YouTube vids etc)? Or is it a really advanced operation and things can go really wrong if I make a mistake?
Here are the API integration notes from the shipping website:
Universal Package Systems Limited - Developers
*If integrated correctly, it should create something like the attached photo on my website in the checkout area. That's taken from the shipping company's website.
Notes:
-The integration is optional, so the shipping company doesn't offer tutorials/step by step support. They simply recommend getting a developer.
-My funds are really limited, so I'd like to do it myself it possible, hence the reason I'm shying away from hiring.
Thanks!
-Processpro.
P.S. Wasn't sure where to post this thread, so this was my best judgment.
Here are the API integration notes from the shipping website:
Universal Package Systems Limited - Developers
*If integrated correctly, it should create something like the attached photo on my website in the checkout area. That's taken from the shipping company's website.
Notes:
-The integration is optional, so the shipping company doesn't offer tutorials/step by step support. They simply recommend getting a developer.
-My funds are really limited, so I'd like to do it myself it possible, hence the reason I'm shying away from hiring.
Thanks!
-Processpro.
P.S. Wasn't sure where to post this thread, so this was my best judgment.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
