The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Providing Value Through Video To Get More Clients

Marketing, social media, advertising

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Alright, so this thread is similar to Earl's Crushing B2B Sales on LinkedIn thread but I am going into the details about how my system has developed differently since I started using the strategy.

My agency has replaced my income and I am now looking to scale! To do this I need to focus on what has worked best. (My Agency's progress thread is in my signature.)

Providing value videos has been the #1 way that I have been able to get new customers for my agency online.

Even though it has been the #1 method, I have still been half-assing my efforts with a combination of networking, cold calling, cold emailing, cold messaging.

Not Anymore!

I am going to focus solely on what has worked for me and dedicate time each and every day to it.

Value videos can be used for:
  • social media management
  • reputation management
  • pay-per-click ads
  • website design
  • content marketing
  • & more.
The process is simple.

Find businesses that need help and then send them a personalized video that gives them help.

I have done it for less than 100 different prospects and the videos have directly lead to me 5 of my current clients.

Now I want to scale!

So I am streamlining the process, booking it into my schedule and going to send out 100 VIDEOS PER WEEK.

I am comfortable with the process and can make and send videos in about 10 minutes.

That means that I need to block out 17 hours/week to film videos.

In addition, I will need about 30 min/day to send follow-ups and check-ins

Overall, I will be spending 20 hours per week on this method and I am excited to track the results

Next Post, I will give you the step by step guide of the process.

Stay Tuned.

Kyle

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Recording Value Videos (Step By Step)

Step 1) Figure out which businesses you are going to help.
  • Businesses with crappy websites. (Web design)
  • Businesses wasting money on Ads (PPC ads)
  • Businesses with no organic traffic (SEO)
  • Businesses with no reviews (Reputation Management)
  • Business with poor social media strategy (Social Media Marketing)
  • Businesses needing content (content marketing)
There are a ton of possibilities!

This strategy can be used for any of them. Decide on the service that you want to focus on and become the master of it.

My company focuses on PPC ads for a few different reasons :

1) Businesses that are already spending money on marketing are easier to sell.

2) PPC ads can provide results immediately.

3) Prospects are easy to find.

Because of this, the following steps will focus on my process, and the examples I give will be for selling people on Google Ad management.

Step 2) Locate Prospects.

With Google Ads, this is super simple. Just type a search term relevant to your niche and start dissecting their ads.

What I look for:

• Are the ads for displaying in the right geographic location?
  • Are they relevant to the specific search term?
  • Do they have a landing page?
  • Are they sending traffic to a home page?
  • Do they have a clear call to action?
  • Do they have pixels & retargeting setup? (Chrome extensions to help with this: Facebook Pixel Helper, Tag Assistant)

Example:

This is an example that I found when browsing photography companies...

The search term is looking for a FAMILY photographer, but none of these ads seem focused on family photography. Two of them are 100% focused on weddings... and the third one?

IS LOCATED IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT STATE!

There are thousands of businesses that need help out there. Go find them.

Step 3) Gather Intel
  • Quick Notes on Rooms for Improvement
  • URL to Businesses Facebook Page
  • URL to LinkedIn profile (depends on the niche)
  • Landing Page URL
  • Business Phone Number
  • Business Email Address
  • Screenshot of the Ad with the search term.
Put this into a spreadsheet & keep scraping for more.

**Sidenote: Step's 2 & 3 are usually completed by my VA's. I add prospects to the spreadsheet when I stumble upon them, but I don't include these steps in my 20 hrs/week projection.

Step 4) Record the Video.

Initially, when I was doing this, my videos were much too long (8-10 minutes) Now I try to keep them under 6 minutes.

I love DUBB to record the videos. I like to do a screen share with my talking head in the corner of the screen.

The following framework has worked well for me:
  • Introduce yourself & your company
  • Try to connect & give a compliment
  • Identify rooms for improvement (don't be a dick)
  • Explain why & how the improvements will impact their business.
  • Give them specific instructions on how to fix a problem or two.
  • Offer yourself as a resource if they have any questions.
Overview of the quick prep:

View attachment The fastlane forum value video breakdown.mp4

Example Value Video Using One Of The Businesses in the Screenshot above.
View attachment Arielle Value Video mp4.mp4

THAT'S IT.

I don't try to sell them, and I don't even ask for an appointment — all I want to do is to open the conversation and get them to start asking me questions.

Step 5) Send Video to them.

I have had success by sending it to them on their Businesses Facebook Page. The response rate is higher than anywhere else as of right now.

While I love using Dubb to record the videos, I have found that I have more success when I post the Video directly into the message. (Which requires me to download from Dubb and upload to messenger.)

People don't like clicking on links from strangers, and while I lose the pixel tracking & call to actions, I get a better response rate this way.

Send a message like: "Hey Guys! I hope that this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!" and you are all set.

Step 6) Return to Steps 4 & 5 to record and send your next video.

That is really all there is to the process of recording and sending a value video, but we are not done yet!

Next post will give some information about the follow-up process. Which is equally important.

Last edited:

G. Wellthy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 21, 2018
I’ve been trying to find the right software to embed videos into email without it looking like spam or being blocked by virus checks. I don’t like uploading to YouTube but it seems like my only solution.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Couldn't you just do a green screen video and then have it overlay on their website automatically and then send those?

Videopal or videorobot or one of those allows for this.

Congrats on replacing your invome with a digital marketing agency!

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
I’ve been trying to find the right software to embed videos into email without it looking like spam or being blocked by virus checks. I don’t like uploading to YouTube but it seems like my only solution.
Maybe try Dubb. It works well for email because you can post an embeddable GIF that is a preview of the video. Make sure the preview frames show their website and it works pretty well at sparking some intrigue.

G. Wellthy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe try Dubb. It works well for email because you can post an embeddable GIF that is a preview of the video. Make sure the preview frames show their website and it works pretty well at sparking some intrigue.
Embedded GIF with an intriguing tag line. Like that. Thanks!

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Remember that value video example above?

The client wasn't even in my niche.

I only made it for you guys.

But I figured I might as well send it over to them and give them some tips.

And what happened? A meeting request for tomorrow?!?

What a great way to kick off this thread.

Provide value and opportunities will appear.

Last edited:

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
Remember that value video example above?

The client wasn't even in my niche.

I only made it for you guys.

But I figured I might as well send it over to them and give them some tips.

And what happened? A meeting request for tomorrow?!?

View attachment 27097

What a great way to kick off this thread.

Provide value and opportunities will appear.

Ahah really nice. Good job. Keep us updated about the meeting!

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Phew! I just sent out 25 value videos and I am exhausted. Maintaining high energy & positivity while recording the videos is tough.

Starting tomorrow I will do it all again and try to make it through 25 more!

Next up...

The Follow Up.

The money is in the follow-up.

I am sticking to one simple principle that has worked for me so far: I'm Going For "NO!".

If they want me to leave them alone then they have to tell me.

The best part is that I am starting to enjoy getting told NO because it means I am that much closer to my next YES.

Rejection & Failure are a part of success.

This shift in mindset has been insanely valuable to me and I know that it can help you too.

Let me explain...

Here is the way that most slowlaners look at the world.

They see success as black/white. They believe that everyone is born rich or "got lucky". They don't like a failure and they avoid everything that is uncomfortable.

The problem with that is that you will never learn!

You will stick in your little bubble, never take risks and plan on retiring at the ripe age of 65.

Those of us that are on this entrepreneurial journey know that this is the wrong way to live life.

In reality, the roadmap looks like this:

We must GO THROUGH failure.

We must EMBRACE failure.

We must keep working our a$$ off until we come out the other side.

Pick ourselves out of the dirt and try again.

That is my strategy when it comes to follow up.

I am going to be relentless.

I will not stop until I get told NO!
I am offering them value and if they want me to leave them alone then they will at least give me the courtesy of acknowledging me.

Does that mean I will be rude to them?

Of course not.

But I will continue following up with them and if they don't respond I am not going to assume that they are not interested.

My timeline for followup (assuming no response)

Relentless Follow Up
Day 1:

"Hey there! Just making sure that you saw my video from the other day. Wanted to check in and make sure that you didn't need any help making any of those corrections I talked about..."

Day 3 (Email): "I sent you a message on your facebook page a couple of days ago and wanted to make sure that you saw it... Just in case you didn't I figured I would send it to you here as well... hope it helps!"

Day 7 (Linked In or Instagram): Similiar to day 3's message.

Day 10 (Facebook Page): "Just checking in and wanted to make sure that you made the corrections?..."

Day 14 (Email): Similiar to Day 10

Day 17 (LinkedIn Instagram); Similiar to Day 10

etc.

And if they do respond but it negative?

Who cares?

Even after I get less than ideal response, I am going to check in every single month just to see how their business is doing.

Don't assume that someone isn't interested. Some people are busy or they are not quite in the right part of the buying window. Continue to be present and you will have a chance in the future.

By chasing "No" I will never be satisfied.

I know there is always a "Yes" or two on the horizon.

Last edited:

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
Phew! I just sent out 25 value videos and I am exhausted. Maintaining high energy & positivity while recording the videos is tough.

Next up...

The Follow Up.

I am sticking to one simple principle that has worked for me so far: I'm Going For "NO!".

The best part is that I am starting to enjoy getting told NO because it means I am that much closer to my next YES.

This shift in mindset has been insanely valuable to me and I know that it can help you too.

Let me explain...

View attachment 27141

They see success as black/white. They believe that everyone is born rich or "got lucky". They don't like a failure and they avoid everything that is uncomfortable.

You will stick in your little bubble, never take risks and plan on retiring at the ripe age of 65.

Those of us that are on this entrepreneurial journey know that this is the wrong way to live life.

View attachment 27140

We must EMBRACE failure.

I am offering them value and if they want me to leave them alone then they will at least give me the courtesy of acknowledging me.

Of course not.

But I will continue following up with them and if they don't respond I am not going to assume that they are not interested.

Relentless Follow Up
Day 1:

"Hey there! Just making sure that you saw my video from the other day. Wanted to check in and make sure that you didn't need any help making any of those corrections I talked about..."

Day 3 (Email): "I sent you a message on your facebook page a couple of days ago and wanted to make sure that you saw it... Just in case you didn't I figured I would send it to you here as well... hope it helps!"

Day 10 (Facebook Page): "Just checking in and wanted to make sure that you made the corrections?..."

etc.

Who cares?

Even after I get less than ideal response, I am going to check in every single month just to see how their business is doing.

Don't assume that someone isn't interested. Some people are busy or they are not quite in the right part of the buying window. Continue to be present and you will have a chance in the future.

A company called Rocket Mail followed up with me multiple times a week using different media for months until I was ready to try them.

The money is in the follow up. Most entrepreneurs never follow up enough.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Great thread, wish you luck.

I tried something similar, I think I made videos too long (2 min). What I saw that most people didnt really feel like clicking on video. For my market it is better to with phone calls and follow up emails, but I am still figuring out a great sales process.

Maybe making a video after phone call, might be a little better. Not sure yet, haven't tested, but for sure want to see what you come up with.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
Not quite sure what to say... just thank you sooo much for this thread. I'm kinda stunned how simple but effective this approach can be.

Day 1:

etc.

So you never call them? Wouldn't that be easier to get your NO as fast as possible?

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Ahah really nice. Good job. Keep us updated about the meeting!

The meeting was a bust! But it's all good. It wasn't in my niche for a reason!

1) Seasonal Business.
2) No cash flow.

I realized pretty quickly that it was a bust and that is why I am focused on businesses that are REAL. The cheapest clients are always the most difficult to work with. I would rather get one meeting with a legit company that 5 meetings with the tiny ones.

Not quite sure what to say... just thank you sooo much for this thread. I'm kinda stunned how simple but effective this approach can be.

So you never call them? Wouldn't that be easier to get your NO as fast as possible?

So I do call for the clients that have the largest need.

For example, "Hey. I found your Google Ads in Indiana. Obviously, that is a mistake because you are located in California! Can I speak with whoever is in charge of your guy's marketing? I would love to be able to walk them through how to fix it."

Even if I get them on the phone, I already have the video ready to go.

It is much smaller of a commitment to say "Hey this is costing you money. I made a video that will help you to fix it. What email address can I send the video too?".

A lot of the smaller corrections are harder to clearly explain over the phone.

Another thing that I have tried & am considering doing for Facebook would be to reach out first.

Get a small micro commitment before sending the video and it would save me time but the problem I have is that Facebook has strict limits on how many businesses you can message in a day.

Last edited:

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
I got absolutely WRECKED last week. No positive response yet from the 60+ value videos I sent out. I am going to try a new strategy tomorrow that should speed up the process a bit.

Dividing the video into 2 parts:
1) Intro: First impressions on their website & introduction (made for every prospect 1 min)
2) Explanation of the ads, funnel & system. (recorded once per niche 4 min)

With a system like this, I would only need to record a minute for each client and then I would just splice it together really quickly for best results.

Tomorrow I start incorporating LinkedIn, Phonecalls & Email into the relentless follow-up pursuit. I am excited to face some rejection!

Been in a slump so I really need to book a few meetings this week.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Lead with value...
CC051047-F03E-4003-A991-9CDABA559E90.jpeg

I'm still on a cold streak but I got 2 big leads moved into the pipeline today and hopeful that things will be turning around soon.

For this one: It was a business with ads that were obviously set up very poorly. It was a high CPC industry that had ads popping up search terms in an unrelated (and also high CPC) industry.

I reached out PRIOR to sending a video and sent a screenshot of their ad with the search term & the following message:

" Hey there! Do you mean to be advertising for search terms related to {other industry}?"

That got the conversation started and then i offered to help with the video.

Last edited:

Boab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Aug 17, 2017
Scotland
Love your attitude man. :)

How did you word your initial message. The few times I have tried this (not nearly enough) I think it has sounded too salesy.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Love your attitude man. :)

How did you word your initial message. The few times I have tried this (not nearly enough) I think it has sounded too salesy.
I just edited my post above to mention how I got the conversation started.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Nice. I’ve been using Loom, but not sending videos cold to people. Instead I’m in Facebook groups helping their members and dropping the videos as progress updates.

Schonox

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 25, 2019
I have much respect for the effort and time you put into it all. I really hope you get this where you want it to go.
What are your plans to scale it? What are your targets?

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you very mich for the value! I will definitely use your methods for myself and see how it performs.

Natural

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 7, 2013
Very nice thread, Kyle. What's the update? I have to incorporate this into my outreach for sure.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Became so busy dealing with clients that I was unable to maintain value video creations.

With that said, I have recently refocused my business (check out my progress thread in signature) and I booked 8 sales meetings in 3 days this week with each client being worth $1500+ per month.

Here is the most updated sequence:

1) VA scrapes companies within niche (Name, URL, Facebook URL only)

2) Message the companies on Facebook "Hey there, I have a quick question" (no more than 10 per hour to stay out of facebook jail)

3) Once they respond, send them a video

script something like this:

" Hey ______, My name is Kyle. I know you are probably wondering who the hell is this guy & what is he trying to sell me, so I will keep it quick. Over the last 4 months, I have been helping companies all over the country in the (*Insert Niche) industry to generate leads using Facebook ads and the results we are getting are better than we had ever hoped. The results are so great that we are looking to expand into other markets. I found your business when looking at (niche) companies in (companies market) and you stuck out to me because (*quick value recommendation).

So my question to you is this, are you in a position to handle 50+ leads every single month and if so, would you be interested in scheduling a time to chat so that I can give you some more information.

Thanks for your time & I look forward to hearing from you soon."

Seem to be getting a positive response approximately 10% of the time when I send these videos.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
I have much respect for the effort and time you put into it all. I really hope you get this where you want it to go.
What are your plans to scale it? What are your targets?

Finally back into the rhythm.

The last week I spent about 5 hours sending value videos and ended up booking 8 appointments. Each of these appointments is with companies that are potential $1500+/month clients. Say I mange to close only one of them (I expect 2-3), then the ROI on my time is incredible.

My plans are to use videos to close 5 new clients before the end of the year. At that point, I will be at 6 figures (my goal). I don't see any need for me to worry about scaling at the moment but I do see it as a technique than can be easily delegated to someone who has charisma.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Update:
As I mentioned above. Last week I spent 5 hours sending Video Messages.

From that I've had 7 phone calls so far and closed one deal at $1500/month and also had 3 companies signed up for a paid trial.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Few lessons that sending 50+ videos of the last 2 weeks has taught me & others might find useful:

1. Don't be afraid to annoy people. Being up front about what you want is the most efficient way to book meetings. Some people will be rude & some people will block you. Just politely thank them for their time & move on to the next one. It's better to get rejected fast than to spend a few days small talking out of your a$$. Prospecting is a numbers game.
  2. Never assume a company is too big for you to work with. A lot of the positives responses that I have gotten back are from companies that are larger than I would have expected. They respond much more positively than the tiny 1-5 man operations that don't have a marketing budget.
  3. Keep the videos short. My videos are now under 2 minutes. Straight & to the point. Getting more responses & leave them wanting more. A few months back I was sending videos and they were 7 minutes long and 5% of the people would watch the whole thing. Now that number is closer to 50%. Keep it short & leave them wanting a bit more.
  4. Stick to the Script. You need to have confidence & you need to be able to regurgitate your pitch without screwing up so that you don't waste time filming the video over again. Write a script that has a strategy behind it & place it on the monitor below your webcam.
  5. Always gather feedback. If someone tells you 'no thanks' then find out the reason why they are saying no. Are they working with someone else? Have they had poor experiences in the past? Do they not like the sound of my voice? Is my pitch the same thing that everyone else has told them? Gather feedback, put notes in your CRM & then ask them for permission to follow up with them in a few months.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Few lessons that sending 50+ videos of the last 2 weeks has taught me & others might find useful:

1. Don't be afraid to annoy people. Being up front about what you want is the most efficient way to book meetings. Some people will be rude & some people will block you. Just politely thank them for your time & move on to the next one.
  2. Never assume a company is too big for you to work with. A lot of the positives responses that I have gotten back are from companies that are larger than I would have expected. My initial reaction was to avoid these companies but I think that they are more open to investing money into their businesses growth and therefore they are more likely to hear me out.
  3. Keep the videos short. My videos are now under 2 minutes. Straight & to the point. Getting more responses & leave them wanting more. A few months back I was sending videos and they were 7 minutes long and 5% of the people would watch the whole thing. Now that number is closer to 50%. Keep it short & leave them wanting a bit more.
  4. Stick to the Script. You need to have confidence & you need to be able to regurgitate your pitch without screwing up so that you don't waste time filming the video over again.
  5. Always gather feedback. If someone tells you 'no thanks' then find out the reason why they are saying no. Are they working with someone else? Have they had poor experiences in the past? Do they not like the sound of my voice? Is my pitch the same thing that everyone else has told them? Gather feedback, put notes in your CRM & then ask them for permission to follow up with them in a few months.
Great update and tips.

I totally agree with the 2 mins. I even try to keep my course videos to 2 mins, and that’s for people who’ve paid to watch the videos!

tbe2018

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
May 29, 2018

Next up...

The Follow Up.

Let me explain...

View attachment 27141

View attachment 27140

We must EMBRACE failure.

Of course not.

Relentless Follow Up
Day 1:

etc.

Who cares?

May I know what email autoresponder you're using?

Is it better to have a niche service from the get-go or general service and tailored to what the client's needs are?

Awesome thread man!

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany

Next up...

The Follow Up.

Let me explain...

View attachment 27141

View attachment 27140

We must EMBRACE failure.

Of course not.

Relentless Follow Up
Day 1:

etc.

Who cares?

Absolute Gold

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.