Well I am back in the US from my poker adventures in Canada and Costa Rica. Things are really getting started with the brewery I posted about a few months ago. I haven't had too much time to post on here, but I have been keeping a journal of what's been going on. I plan on organizing it into a blog when I have a little more content, but for now I will make a quick list of what we've accomplished so far:
I will post more updates as things move along. Feel free to ask any questions, and if anyone is around Houston area, I'd be more than happy to share in the "product testing" :smx6:
Here is a pic of our pilot system:

- Finished a complete business plan.
- Received quotes from the three major equipment suppliers. We are 95% sure we have our supplier chosen. Current ETA is 4-5 months.
- Acquired additional 20% investor to cover our decision to double capacity. The quotes we received showed we could double capacity for 33% more on equipment, and only 10% more when factoring PP&E.
- Building plans are 95% completed. Almost prepared to begin construction, just waiting on permits. Should be later this week or next week.
- Ordered and received "pilot" brewery system for testing recipes.
- Completed two test batches...So far so good :cheers:
- Formed two LLCs: one LLC will own PP&E. The second LLC will rent everything from the first. (I have a meeting this Thursday for a second opinion on this organization)
- We have chosen a brewery name. (Which I will share a little later when I am sure our name is protected)
- Changed one of our LLC names to the brewery name we wanted for brand name protection.
- Developed company logo, waiting on finishing touches.
- Posted a job listing for website design.
I will post more updates as things move along. Feel free to ask any questions, and if anyone is around Houston area, I'd be more than happy to share in the "product testing" :smx6:
Here is a pic of our pilot system:

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?










